Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tannenbaum on ESPN1050 Radio @ 11am

[QUOTE=MDL_JET;3528353]:yes:
    LT on not being No. 1 RB anymore:"[B][U]I have no ego[/U][/B]. #Jets made it to AFC Championship without me. How can I demand to be a starter?"[/QUOTE]

:drool2::drool2::drool2:

[QUOTE=SenorGato;3528392]F*ck Brandon Marshall.[/QUOTE]

Please don't say this within earshot of Antonio Cromartie.

[QUOTE=MDL_JET;3528353]:yes:

LT on not being No. 1 RB anymore:"I have no ego. #Jets made it to AFC Championship without me. How can I demand to be a starter?" [/QUOTE]

you know, at the end of the day, that might be the reason why LT is here instead of TJ.

i get the feeling that TJ wanted to stay with the Jets, but as the go-to RB. i wouldn't really blame him for feeling that way, after coming off back-to-back career seasons, but i also don't blame the team for wanting to hand the reigns over to Greene.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3528442]you know, at the end of the day, that might be the reason why LT is here instead of TJ.

i get the feeling that TJ wanted to stay with the Jets, but as the go-to RB. i wouldn't really blame him for feeling that way, after coming off back-to-back career seasons, but i also don't blame the team for wanting to hand the reigns over to Greene.[/QUOTE]

I think thats a huge reason. I can't see TJ wanting to take the backseat to Greene. Plus it takes TJ a good amount of carries a game to actually get going, even he said so himself. So feeding him just 8-10 carries or something for a back up would be pointless. Go with the more versatile guy and the one willing to play a backup role.

[QUOTE=augustiniak;3528328]braylon and leon for marshall and a pick.[/QUOTE]

no way!
    Give them Clemens, Gholston, and Woodhead.

[QUOTE=MDL_JET;3528448]I think thats a huge reason. I can't see TJ wanting to take the backseat to Greene. [B]Plus it takes TJ a good amount of carries a game to actually get going, even he said so himself.[/B] So feeding him just 8-10 carries or something for a back up would be pointless. Go with the more versatile guy and the one willing to play a backup role.[/QUOTE]

yup.

at this point in their careers, LT as a backup/3rd down RB >>> TJ as a backup/3rd down RB.

All League
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3528442]you know, at the end of the day, that might be the reason why LT is here instead of TJ.

i get the feeling that TJ wanted to stay with the Jets, but as the go-to RB. i wouldn't really blame him for feeling that way, after coming off back-to-back career seasons, but i also don't blame the team for wanting to hand the reigns over to Greene.[/QUOTE]

I think you are right. That said, letting Jones go and bringing in LT becomes a no-brainer.

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3528393]Man it's going to be fun watching them both do that celebration. I imitate it all the time throwing away gargabe...giving someone a pen.. etc.[/QUOTE]

Dude, that SERIOUSLY made me lol.

The best part is I don't know you, so I picture CARLTON doing it . . . I seriously can't stop laughing:D!
    Last edited by OCCH; 03-16-2010 at 12:52 PM.

[QUOTE=OCCH;3528521]Dude, that SERIOUSLY made me lol.

The best part is I don't know you, so I picture CARLTON doing it . . . I seriously can't stop laughing:D![/QUOTE]

Hahaha! Now that would be hilarious. I wish I had his moves.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SCITSCAT;3528453]no way!
    Give them Clemens, Gholston, and Woodhead.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, this isn't Mangini we're looking to deal with.

[QUOTE=Beerfish;3528441]Please don't say this within earshot of Antonio Cromartie.[/QUOTE]

:spit: I spit my drink out upon reading this!