Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Who Gets The Week 2 Home Game? Giants Going Back-To-Back?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=Wall Street Superstar;3528984]JUST LIKE THE ATLANTA GAME!

Those southern boys will be so cold they won't stand a cha...what? We lost that game?

Give me this away game order: Pittsburgh, New England*, Chicago, Denver, Buffalo, Cleveland, Detroit, Miami.[/QUOTE]

We should have won that game, plus we are a year better and wiser.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3528837]Forget Week 1. What happens in Week 2? Do they flip for it? Wouldn't the Jets deserve it because they got the night game in Week 1? Or would playing on a short week be a disadvantage? [b]How will they decide?[/b]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

They will ask the Giants what their choice is and go with that... :eek:

All League
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3528837]Forget Week 1. What happens in Week 2? Do they flip for it? Wouldn't the Jets deserve it because they got the night game in Week 1? Or would playing on a short week be a disadvantage? [B]How will they decide[/B]?

SAR I[/QUOTE]
    the same as always of course..

still, this would be a moot point if a new building was waiting for us in queens..

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=SAR I;3528858]...and don't forget no games at all in 2011, and one of our [B]home games in 2012 will be played in Mexico[/B]. Looks like I'll get some enjoyment out of my $20,000 dollars in PSL's somewhere around 2013. SAR I[/QUOTE]

Question. If I call my executive sales rep over at 1 Jets Drive and tell him I have $20,000 worth of PSL's you mean to tell me he can't offer me first dibs on the - Row 1 - Right Behind the Jets Bench - seats in Mexico?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Limolady;3529243]Question. If I call my executive sales rep over at 1 Jets Drive and tell him I have $20,000 worth of PSL's you mean to tell me he can't offer me first dibs on the - Row 1 - Right Behind the Jets Bench - seats in Mexico?[/QUOTE]

Montezuma's Revenge isn't worth seeing El Sanchez in Mehiko.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=SAR I;3529325]Montezuma's Revenge isn't worth seeing El Sanchez in Mehiko.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

SAR I am shocked & appalled that you of all people would snub your nose at the chance to see the team play while vacationing in a land where naked feet & toes are an everyday norm. Where you can get a 5 star hotel suite for the same amount of money you spend on a car wash. Where the liquor is cheap and the women are cheaper. Where an all night party really lasts all night. Where absurd amounts of controlled substances & pharmies are hand delivered to your VIP table should you desire to indulge in them.

All this & getting to see the NY Jets play a "home game" in a stadium where they usually hold bull, pit bull & cock fighting events the rest of the year?

Stop getting old on me SAR I. :P

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Limolady;3529607]SAR I am shocked & appalled that you of all people would snub your nose at the chance to see the team play while vacationing in a land where naked feet & toes are an everyday norm. Where you can get a 5 star hotel suite for the same amount of money you spend on a car wash. Where the liquor is cheap and the women are cheaper. Where an all night party really lasts all night. Where absurd amounts of controlled substances & pharmies are hand delivered to your VIP table should you desire to indulge in them.

All this & getting to see the NY Jets play a "home game" in a stadium where they usually hold bull, pit bull & cock fighting events the rest of the year?

Stop getting old on me SAR I. :P[/QUOTE]

When I heard about the possibility of the Mexico game, I was all over it. Great destination weekend/game type deal.

But given the news coming out of there recently, I'm not too sure Mexico is a place the NFL will want to be anytime soon. I'm not sure it's a place many will want to visit if things keep going like they are going.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Limolady;3529607]SAR I am shocked & appalled that you of all people would snub your nose at the chance to see the team play while vacationing in a land where naked feet & toes are an everyday norm. Where you can get a 5 star hotel suite for the same amount of money you spend on a car wash. Where the liquor is cheap and the women are cheaper. Where an all night party really lasts all night. Where absurd amounts of controlled substances & pharmies are hand delivered to your VIP table should you desire to indulge in them.

Stop getting old on me SAR I. [/QUOTE]

LOL. Sounds like great fun, don't get me wrong, but I actually have to work for a living and I, like many others, don't have vacation time in September or October to burn on a football game in a foreign country. Can't be taking a 3 day weekend for a non-playoff game unfortunately.

SAR I