7th round: ILB Sam Maxwell - Kentucky

[QUOTE=Untouchable;3526177]1st round: NT Terrence Cody - Alabama

2nd round: FS Morgan Burnett - Georgia Tech

4th round: WR Jordan Shipley - Texas

5th round: CB Donovan Warren - Michigan

6th round: RB Michael Smith - Arkansas

7th round: ILB Sam Maxwell - Kentucky[/QUOTE]

rounds 1-5 = MIRACLE

That's a good haul for the most part. Cody is the hot name right now since the Jets were looking at him. Some will say that this is too high for him though. I see him as a second round guy.

My assumption right now is that Leon is coming back so I do not see the need to draft another running back at all as Shonn, Leon, LT and Chauncey is enough.

Love Burnett, love Shipley and like the Maxwell pick as ILB depth is needed. Not high on Warren though and feel that teams might be looking at him as a Safety rather than a CB (read this a few places recently) but like a CB around that spot though.

I would replace RB with an OLB. Someone like O'Brien Schofield coming off his injury or Antonio Coleman.

All Pro
    5th rnd warren?? can we just grab spiller in the 6th too?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3526189]5th rnd warren?? can we just grab spiller in the 6th too?[/QUOTE]

Warren won't go any higher than the late 4th IMO.

The guys stock has taken an Oghobaase-esque plunge.

All Pro
    really? i heard he'd slipped a bit, but thats pretty drastic

geez, go on vacation for a week, and you miss too much. where's your primary source of intel?

[QUOTE=Paradis;3526209][B]really? i heard he'd slipped a bit, but thats pretty drastic[/B]

geez, go on vacation for a week, and you miss too much. where's your primary source of intel?[/QUOTE]

He's talking public stock.

Warren, like Oghobaase, is a good player. Where they go still isn't all that cemented to be honest, and either way a good player is a good player. Unless you're skipping on someone great...

I also think safety would be a good look for him. Like it would Lowery...like it was for Rolle, admittedly a way better prospect than either of those guys.

Maxwell's a good player...Anything on him CB, if you're reading?
    Last edited by SenorGato; 03-15-2010 at 12:17 AM.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3526189]5th rnd warren?? can we just grab spiller in the 6th too?[/QUOTE]

lol

Best all-around mock I've seen posted on JI.

Love the value with Shipley and Warren, and addressing [I]need[/I] in taking a 2nd round FS.

The idea of taking Cody at 29 has grown on me...perhaps its because he reminds of the fat kid from Hook.

[IMG]http://thefatkidfromhook.files.wordpress.com/2006/08/fatkidfromhook.gif?w=450[/IMG]

[QUOTE=dassin;3529804]
    The idea of taking Cody at 29 has grown on me...perhaps its because he reminds of the fat kid from Hook.

[IMG]http://thefatkidfromhook.files.wordpress.com/2006/08/fatkidfromhook.gif?w=450[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LMAO