Thread: hiya

hiya

Hello fellow Jets fans, my name is jonathan and I'm a life long, die-hard Jets fanatic. I started attending games in '85 and had missed only 3 games over the next 22 years (still have most of my ticket stubs), until giving up my seats during the start of the mangini era; happily I am once again back in the season ticket fold and I'm looking forward to opening our first true stadium. I only recently officially registered at JetsInsider but I've been lurking here and other jets forums for many, many years... I hope my name doesn't offend anyone, as it's just a name I started using for my fantasy football teams well before Mr. Hess passed away in '99... I hold a special place in my heart for Mr.Hess and I used to get a kick out of him arriving via helicopter before every single jets home game during my youth (used to tailgate near his helipad), now Steve Gutman on the other hand...

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Definitely an interesting screen name. Welcome to the site

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonHessFromHell View Post
    Hello fellow Jets fans, my name is jonathan and I'm a life long, die-hard Jets fanatic. I started attending games in '85 and had missed only 3 games over the next 22 years (still have most of my ticket stubs), until giving up my seats during the start of the mangini era; happily I am once again back in the season ticket fold and I'm looking forward to opening our first true stadium. I only recently officially registered at JetsInsider but I've been lurking here and other jets forums for many, many years... I hope my name doesn't offend anyone, as it's just a name I started using for my fantasy football teams well before Mr. Hess passed away in '99... I hold a special place in my heart for Mr.Hess and I used to get a kick out of him arriving via helicopter before every single jets home game during my youth (used to tailgate near his helipad), now Steve Gutman on the other hand...
    Welcome

... hola beelzebub ...

l_j_r