Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dolphins Sign Unknown Player

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3529687]Even if he doesn't start, we rotate our linemen in and out so frequently, he'll be playing at some point.[/QUOTE]

Why the hell would any competent franchise rotate offensive lineman? Of all positions to rotate.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3529687]You actually think Antonio Cromartie is a good player? Whatever. Different argument for a different topic. Also, Sanchez, aside from choking inside the redzone at the end of the second game, played flawlessly against us, so I'm not sure what the four picks is a reference to.

It's a low risk move. The guy's problem is not football. He got kicked off the Rams for arguing with his coaches. One year deal too. He'll probably get a shot to compete for a starting job. Even if he doesn't start, we rotate our linemen in and out so frequently, he'll be playing at some point.[/QUOTE]

Cromartie is far far better in a bad year then what you got.

You are right Incognitto is low risk move and I am sure the coaching staff will have a short leash on him. This has upside and no downside. Nice move.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=genom;3530155]Why the hell would any competent franchise rotate offensive lineman? Of all positions to rotate.....[/QUOTE]

We had a lot of guys injured on the line. Some guys never got back to 100% so we just spellled them in and out. It actually became a blessing in disguise. Now we're sure we've got in Nate Garner and Joe Berger. Sparano & Co. are actually really good at squeezing as much as he can out of our linemen. I expect us to do the same with Incognito.