Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dolphins Sign Unknown Player

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CW_McGraw View Post
    Even if he doesn't start, we rotate our linemen in and out so frequently, he'll be playing at some point.
    Why the hell would any competent franchise rotate offensive lineman? Of all positions to rotate.....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CW_McGraw View Post
    You actually think Antonio Cromartie is a good player? Whatever. Different argument for a different topic. Also, Sanchez, aside from choking inside the redzone at the end of the second game, played flawlessly against us, so I'm not sure what the four picks is a reference to.

It's a low risk move. The guy's problem is not football. He got kicked off the Rams for arguing with his coaches. One year deal too. He'll probably get a shot to compete for a starting job. Even if he doesn't start, we rotate our linemen in and out so frequently, he'll be playing at some point.

Cromartie is far far better in a bad year then what you got.

You are right Incognitto is low risk move and I am sure the coaching staff will have a short leash on him. This has upside and no downside. Nice move.

Quote Originally Posted by genom View Post
    Why the hell would any competent franchise rotate offensive lineman? Of all positions to rotate.....
    We had a lot of guys injured on the line. Some guys never got back to 100% so we just spellled them in and out. It actually became a blessing in disguise. Now we're sure we've got in Nate Garner and Joe Berger. Sparano & Co. are actually really good at squeezing as much as he can out of our linemen. I expect us to do the same with Incognito.