Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help SAR Find His Hoodie

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3530870]Pass.[/QUOTE]

No problem. If I need a straw hat to mock minorities I'll PM you.

Seriously, help me find that hoody and I'll fund your costumes and travel to several road games.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,7546268,00.jpg[/IMG]

Bad news.....

I thought I'd purchased this green hoody on Tuesday, but the site was out of stock and they lied to me :(

So I need BOTH the blue Titans [U]and[/U] the green Jets versions.

Help.

SAR I

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3530087][IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/titanshoodie.jpg[/IMG]

Didn't buy one when I had the chance last season, need one now.

If anyone owns this hoodie in a Size L, I'll give you $200 for it no questions asked. You don't even need to wash it. If you help me find one new somewhere online, I'll give you $100 as a finders fee.

Hoodie. Help.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

This will look great with your kahki's at the new stadium. :yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3530874][IMG]http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,7546268,00.jpg[/IMG]

Bad news.....

I thought I'd purchased this green hoody on Tuesday, but the site was out of stock and they lied to me :(

Help.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Oh my...that is REALLY bad news indeed.

I'll light a candle for you. God bless the hoodies.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3527658][IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/IMG_0788.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

You should think about the XL. I would think having the seams let out on the Large might ruin the lines.

:P

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3531268]You should think about the XL. I would think having the seams let out on the Large might ruin the lines.

[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://bobbeckstead.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/SnuggieGreen.jpg[/IMG]

Actually, the large I'm looking for would fit you like a Snuggie. When you shop for Jets gear, don't you find the toddler styles very limiting?

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3530874][IMG]http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,7546268,00.jpg[/IMG]

Bad news.....

Help.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I'd like me one of those green Hoodies as well :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3530870]Pass.[/QUOTE]

Hey "Carlton"...go watch the LT/Elmo thing from Sesame Street that ESPN showed last nite, its you doing the Carlton dance from your avatar as his LT Touchdown dance. Get it on u-tube...really funny.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    never saw the appeal of NY Jets apparel in the color blue

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3531351]never saw the appeal of NY Jets apparel in the color blue[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Much less 'Titans' apparel *shudder* :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3531273][IMG]http://bobbeckstead.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/SnuggieGreen.jpg[/IMG]

Actually, the large I'm looking for would fit you like a Snuggie. When you shop for Jets gear, don't you find the [B]toddler[/B] styles very limiting?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's called "Cadet" size.

Just worried about your heart, man.

You old guys can't afford to let yourself go like that. Should get your numbers checked.

Fairfield Half-Marathon June 27. Get on the road.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I searched and I searched. I had to contact one of the sales people with a photo of the hoody before I could get a response, but this is what I got.

"The Buyers asked me to contact you regarding an email you sent them looking for a hoody. Unfortunately this was last year's version of the Hoody and it is sold out with no more available from the manufacturer. I apologize for the inconvenience! Please keep an eye on the website this Fall as we do expect to get the new season's version of the Hoody.
    Thanks, Kathy
    Customer Service
    309.793.4980 Ext 213"

Good luck finding someone who owns it...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Baddniss;3531319]Hey "Carlton"...go watch the LT/Elmo thing from Sesame Street that ESPN showed last nite, its you doing the Carlton dance from your avatar as his LT Touchdown dance. Get it on u-tube...really funny.[/QUOTE]

Haha saw it on ESPN. It still takes me a few seconds to see him and realize he's a Jet now.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3530873]No problem. If I need a straw hat to mock minorities I'll PM you.

Seriously, help me find that hoody and I'll fund your costumes and travel to several road games.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I'm sure. :rolleyes:

All joking aside I scoured the internet for this:

[IMG]http://product.images.fansedge.com/64-06/64-06579-F.jpg[/IMG]

found one place that had it and got an e-mail two weeks later saying it wasn't actually in stock. Then again maybe I should have started a "Minority Mocker needs your help" thread. I want that hoodie SO bad.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetDevil74;3531937]I searched and I searched. I had to contact one of the sales people with a photo of the hoody before I could get a response, but this is what I got.

"The Buyers asked me to contact you regarding an email you sent them looking for a hoody. Unfortunately this was last year's version of the Hoody and it is sold out with no more available from the manufacturer. I apologize for the inconvenience! Please keep an eye on the website this Fall as we do expect to get the new season's version of the Hoody.
    Thanks, Kathy
    Customer Service
    309.793.4980 Ext 213"

Good luck finding someone who owns it...[/QUOTE]

Thank you for trying. Really appreciate it.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3531981]Thank you for trying. Really appreciate it.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I've been searching up and down for it as well. Dude, I think you better just buy the XL and throw it in the wash on hot water setting and then in the drier on high a few times before there are none left. That will at least shrink it down for you. You can shrink clothes up to two sizes sometimes by doing that.

Or else you can start a new hobby and make bi-daily trips to Dunkin Doughnuts and eat a couple Boston Kreme's every hour or so for a few weeks. That should do the trick. ;)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3531956]I'm sure. :rolleyes:

All joking aside I scoured the internet for this:

[IMG]http://product.images.fansedge.com/64-06/64-06579-F.jpg[/IMG]

found one place that had it and got an e-mail two weeks later saying it wasn't actually in stock. Then again maybe I should have started a "Minority Mocker needs your help" thread. I want that hoodie SO bad.[/QUOTE]

I actually bought this hoodie as a backup, should be in my mailbox on Monday. Don't love the full-frontal-zip, but if I can't find my dream hoodie this one will have to do.

Need the green Jets version of the blue Titans one.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad news. Terrible even. I can't find my other sock.

Any ideas?

I need your help.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3532238]Bad news. Terrible even. I can't find my other sock.

Any ideas? I need your help.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/jetshoodieaflgreen.jpg[/IMG]

Due to a very generous Jets fan and JI member, the blue Titans L hoodie is on its way to me for a sum of $180.

I now only need the matching green Jets L hoodie (photo above) and my life will be complete.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have that but couldn't decide whether to send it to you or not.

So I flipped a coin.

Sorry. You lost. Honest.