Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How about TO in the Slot?

How about TO what in the slot?

How about TO run in the slot? How about TO pass in the slot?
    How about TO zone block in the slot?

Exactly what would you like TO know how TO do in the slot?

And... why do you capitalize (sp?) TO in your question?

I first thought you were referring to Terrell Owens, but I am fairly confident I must have completely misunderstood because there is no way any partially wise football fan could sincerely be suggesting that we put Terrell Owens in a green and white jersey and put him on the field.

I apologize for that misunderstanding. But please if you would, clarify what you would like TO know how TO do in the slot.

[B][CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]... i'd prefer to punch myself in the n*tsack every hour on the hour until the next halley's comet comes around ...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B]

l_j_r

[QUOTE=ljr@work;3530677][B][CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]... i'd prefer to punch myself in the n*tsack every hour on the hour until the next halley's comet comes around ...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B]

l_j_r[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a plan

Veteran
    TO would be fine in NY.

If you doubt his desire to win, slip in the Eagles/Patriots Super Bowl DVD...

All League
    [QUOTE=MileHiJetMan;3531503]TO would be fine in NY.

If you doubt his desire to win, slip in the Eagles/Patriots Super Bowl DVD...[/QUOTE]

I think he would be just fine as well. Playing for a championship caliber team and coach changes players and he CAN be a team player. I wouldn hate for him to go to the Pats alongside of Moss and Welker and prove us all wrong. It could happen.

Kevin Curtis in the slot....just released. I like it!!