Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paranoid Belichick is losing his mind.......

Post Paranoid Belichick is losing his mind.......

Bill Belichick rings up cops

Inside Track | Wednesday, March 17, 2010 | http://www.bostonherald.com | N.E. Patriots

The cops in Jupiter, Fla., must be New England Patriots fans because not one, but three patrol cars showed up at a local restaurant after coach Bill Belichick thought the valet swiped the house keys from his new Volvo!

Word from the Palm Beach Post is that the Evil Genius , his cougar-ific galpal Linda Holliday, one of her daughters and a friend were in the car heading back to Lin’s Tequesta abode when Bill discovered his house keys were missing from the console.

He sped back to Guanabanas, the cops were called, and we can just imagine what happened next.

“He was worried that some stranger would get in the house with the keys,” the eatery’s manager told the Post.

Thankfully - for the tiki joint’s parking attendant - he didn’t draw a flag because the coach’s key ring was discovered on the valet board. We’re so relieved . . . .

Article URL: http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/f...icleid=1240288

the dude has a mind like a steel trap

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    the dude has a mind like a steel trap
    Don't forget he is the "evil genius"

Umm...alright. Slow news day I see.

Practice Squad
    Guanabanas is a great bar/restaurant if you are ever near Jupiter...definitely worth a visit for the atmosphere.

Hall Of Fame

More and More..Everyday

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Bill Belichick rings up cops

Inside Track | Wednesday, March 17, 2010 | http://www.bostonherald.com | N.E. Patriots

The cops in Jupiter, Fla., must be New England Patriots fans because not one, but three patrol cars showed up at a local restaurant after coach Bill Belichick thought the valet swiped the house keys from his new Volvo!

Word from the Palm Beach Post is that the Evil Genius , his cougar-ific galpal Linda Holliday, one of her daughters and a friend were in the car heading back to Lin’s Tequesta abode when Bill discovered his house keys were missing from the console.

He sped back to Guanabanas, the cops were called, and we can just imagine what happened next.

“He was worried that some stranger would get in the house with the keys,” the eatery’s manager told the Post.

Thankfully - for the tiki joint’s parking attendant - he didn’t draw a flag because the coach’s key ring was discovered on the valet board. We’re so relieved . . . .

Article URL: http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/f...icleid=1240288
    I am going to watch out for a new Volvo here in Palm Beach County and the HCNEP will get the treatment

I like word "cougar-ific" which in a language of chowd faggot "journalists" I assume means "50 year old bag with fake boobs and 7 face lifts".

Jets Insider VIP
    Old Yellow Stain

wow, what a friggin LOON

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    I like word "cougar-ific" which in a language of chowd faggot "journalists" I assume means "50 year old bag with fake boobs and 7 face lifts".
    You left out the fake tan.

Even while in FL.

And a nose job...
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 03-17-2010 at 09:31 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    that dimwitted smile on her botoxed old face reminds me of the bimbo girlfriend character on last night's NCIS....

McGee -- "I'm sorry Missy, but Lieutenant Howard is dead"

Missy-- "Oh my god, no"

McGee--"I need to ask you a few questions.. What was your relationship to the deceased?"

Missy --"Oh my god, he's deceased too?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    You left out the fake tan.

Even while in FL.

And a nose job...
    I wonder how much of the money Belicheat stole from a dying old man went into those facelifts?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    Look at the man. He's a Freudian delight. He crawls with clues. His fixation on his dirty ragged hoodie. The chattering in second-hand phrases and slogans. His inability to look you in the eye, the constant migraine headaches.

It'd be really cool to have a coach with a chick that hot that he didn't have to marry. Walsh did that too with that Playmate lady...Christy or Cindy or something. Good times.

All League
    belicheck was video taping the valet guys signals, therefore knew all along they had it

Only queers drive Volvos

Not for nothing but I would raise a stink if my house keys went missing to.

Quote Originally Posted by hatnlvr View Post
    Not for nothing but I would raise a stink if my house keys went missing to.
    Exactly. What's telling here is the fact the OP titled this thread "Paranoid Belichick is losing his mind....... ". Turns out he was correct and the valet did have his house keys. So that's not exactly paranoid is it?

Almost seems like the OP is entirely Pats obsessed and is trying to make something out of nothing. Funnier still is how all the usual suspects jump right into the pool like lemmings.

Too funny that.

Jets Insider VIP
    GKY