Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Ben Roethlisberger on 'South Park'

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Post Thanks / Like

Ben Roethlisberger on 'South Park'

[img]http://community.post-gazette.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.21.57/BenRSouthPark.jpg[/img]

An [B]animated version of Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger [/B]made an appearance on last night's "South Park."

Roethlisberger, currently facing allegations of sexual assault in Georgia for an incident at a night club (and a civil suit over an alleged sexual assault in Nevada), was shown at a meeting for sex addicts in an episode tied to the Tiger Woods sex scandal. Other attendees included President Bill Clinton, actor David Duchovny and late-night talk show host David Letterman.

When elemntary student Butters said he could not stop thinking about a woman's private parts, animated Roethlisberger responded, "I heard that!"
    Animated Roethlisberger was shown wearing Steelers' black and gold, the No. 7 and a goatee.

[B]Later in the episode when the sex addiction counselor asked how to avoid getting caught, the animated Roethlisberger said, "Don't [have sex with] girls in the public bathrooms[/B]."

As always with "South Park," the content may not be appropriate for all viewers

[URL]http://community.post-gazette.com/blogs/tunedin/archive/2010/03/18/roethlisberger-on-south-park.aspx[/URL]

this was the funniest thing i have seen on tv......

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's one person that actually is better lookin' as a cartoon!

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3530690]That's one person that actually is better lookin' as a cartoon![/QUOTE]
    :D, ches, you are crazy... and you know i think you might be right. at least the cartoon isnt fat like the real ben...lol:yes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    They even gave him a dirty hick accent too!

I loved Bill Clinton in that one.