Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Genius Buffalo Bills Marketing!

Veteran

Genius Buffalo Bills Marketing!

Maybe Woody and co. should use this method to entice non ticket holders to purchase some PSL's!!

[URL="https://sites.google.com/site/thempsproject/the-marketing-genius-of-the-buffalo-bills"]https://sites.google.com/site/thempsproject/the-marketing-genius-of-the-buffalo-bills[/URL]

:eek:

Should have had this picture on the renewal.

[IMG]http://www.canada-photos.com/data/media/7/cn-tower-skydome_622.jpg[/IMG]

Classic.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Punters are people too.

That is embarrassing. Poor Bills fans.

The Bills are the only team in the division I have never hated at all. I cannot stand the Pats and Fins but the Bills just don't bother me.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=FakterX;3530807]That is embarrassing. Poor Bills fans.

The Bills are the only team in the division I have never hated at all. I cannot stand the Pats and Fins but the Bills just don't bother me.[/QUOTE]

Go to a game in Buffalo...that opinion will change very quicky.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

so, I guess the Bills didn't give up any safeties last year?

Didn't the Bills beat the Jets last year?

It's a cute idea but horribly executed... If you look at the pic the board has the name of a season ticket holder yet to renew their tix.

It says awaiting your [I]return[/I] (with moorman punting) as in waiting for you to renew.... whoever came up with that should be hit in the head with a bottle.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=jetsfreak10;3530816]Go to a game in Buffalo...that opinion will change very quicky.[/QUOTE]

I went to college in Buffalo and have been to six Jets/Bills games and I have to agree that their fans can be pretty ruthless as a whole. I personally feel like they have passionate, knowledeable fans, and I like going to games there, but they won't hestitate to give you hell.

All League
    [QUOTE=FakterX;3530807]That is embarrassing. Poor Bills fans.

The Bills are the only team in the division I have never hated at all. I cannot stand the Pats and Fins but the Bills just don't bother me.[/QUOTE]

+1

I've always felt like this too. In fact, I've had more respect for Bills fans because of sh%t like this that they've had to endure plus so much more

[QUOTE=FF2;3530838]Didn't the Bills beat the Jets last year?[/QUOTE]

Didn't the Jets beat the Pats* last year?

I felt the same way about Bill's fans until I went to a game there. Mind changed real quick. I've been there twice, Bill's fans are just as bad as Pats fans.

me thinks they're trying to entice the gays to become psl buyers

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jack Straw;3530877]I went to college in Buffalo and have been to six Jets/Bills games and I have to agree that their fans can be pretty ruthless as a whole. I personally feel like they have passionate, knowledeable fans, and I like going to games there, but they won't hestitate to give you hell.[/QUOTE]

When I went to school in Buffalo I went to the bills Fins game. No abuse there as long as you are not wearing the opposing team's colors. Of course I was rooting agianst the Fags and not for the Bills.

[QUOTE=FF2;3530838]Didn't the Bills beat the Jets last year?[/QUOTE]

I don't see what one has to do with the other.

Are you suggesting that since the Bills beat us we don't have room to ridicule them for choosing a horrible picture to promote their team?

Because we beat the Pats last year, so does that mean your fellow Pats trolls can't poke fun at us either? :dunno:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3530802]Should have had this picture on the renewal.

[IMG]http://www.canada-photos.com/data/media/7/cn-tower-skydome_622.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Dominated.

Jets Insider VIP
    Didn't the Ravens kick the crap out of Tommifag and the Cheating Douches in the wildcard round of the postseason, the round that the Jets won and advanced to the Regional round which they also won and advanced to the AFC Championship Game

all without cheating, something no Video Bill team has EVER DONE in his entire career

:kitty: