Thread: OLB Pace ~ ~ ~

Hall Of Fame

OLB Pace ~ ~ ~

Jets OLB Pace sad Jones is gone
    March 18, 2010 - by Dan Parr

> [url]http://www.profootballweekly.com/2010/03/18/jets-olb-pace-sad-jones-is-gone[/url]

of course, he just lost his juicing partner.

[QUOTE=augustiniak;3530798]of course, he just lost his juicing partner.[/QUOTE]

Remind him he's in the NFL and that there's plenty of fish to juice with in the steroid sea.

All League
    get over it

Yea I wanted to keep TJ too, but I know the deal. So does Pace.

Kelly, love the boots.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3530840]Yea I wanted to keep TJ too, but I know the deal. So does Pace.

Kelly, love the boots.[/QUOTE]
    " . . . Kelly, love the boots. "

~ ~ thanx mom ! ! :wavey:

:P

the headline is a little misleading

it says he's "kinda sad" to see TJ go but then talks about how good LT and Cro are gonna be...

It has been said numerous times that Jones was a strong locker-room presence. Now we will see who steps up and takes his role.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=hatnlvr;3531013]It has been said numerous times that Jones was a strong locker-room presence. Now we will see who steps up and takes his role.[/QUOTE]
    " . . . Now we will see who steps up and takes his role. . . " ---> gholston :rockon:

All League
    [QUOTE=kelly;3531051]" . . . Now we will see who steps up and takes his role. . . " ---> gholston :rockon:[/QUOTE]

Gender guesser analysis

Genre: Informal
    Female = 0
    Male = 33
    Difference = 33; 100%
    Verdict: MALE

So, what's the verdict Kelly? Are you really this hot European blonde chick, or just some sweaty, smelly American dude on numerous NFL message boards? Inquiring minds really NEED to know! :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=el_dub80;3531217]So, what's the verdict Kelly? Are you really this hot European blonde chick, or just some sweaty, smelly American dude on numerous NFL message boards? Inquiring minds really NEED to know! :eek:[/QUOTE]
    busted COLD . . [IMG]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/94/m_4265f4aa913ff403e17ba7dbe31529f4.gif[/img] :rockon: