Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't we need to address the KOR and PR positions?

[QUOTE=bitonti;3531043]this is an underrated signing

would also add auntrae allison will get a shot at KR[/QUOTE]

Auntrae is CRAZY FAST, guy needs to take a breath and run with purpose, right now he's just an unchecked ball of energy. There's a clip of Rex talking about someone, you can't see, but Rex says,, "that guys interesting on kickoffs, deceptive speed, all arms and legs flying"

I think he was talking about Allison.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I don't think they will expose LW that much if he is going to run with the rock. I can't remember, didn't they keep him under wraps when he was healthy last year?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetster;3531227]Auntrae is CRAZY FAST, guy needs to take a breath and run with purpose, right now he's just an unchecked ball of energy. There's a clip of Rex talking about someone, you can't see, but Rex says,, "that guys interesting on kickoffs, deceptive speed, all arms and legs flying"

I think he was talking about Allison.[/QUOTE]

Problem is, he tore is ACL in a preseason game last year, not sure where he is in his rehab and how much he's lost, if anything.

Guy looked great in preseason last year. Rex had very high hopes for him.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3531043]this is an underrated signing

would also add auntrae allison will get a shot at KR[/QUOTE]

You are correct Bit. I also forgot about Allison. That guy can flat out fly! Clowney is still with us. I wonder if he will get a real shot to play. Opinions?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SMC;3531144]How about Punter?[/QUOTE]

I think we have to bring in camp competition in the form of a drafted punter with a BIG leg. Our guy is OK but we need that BIG leg that can kick in all weather and situations. The big guy from Michigan fits the description: Zoltan Mesko:
    Career Statistics
    Year GP ATT YDS AVG LG IN20 BLK
    2005 RS - - - - - -
    2006 13 50 2,079 41.6 57 17 0
    2007 13 70 2,876 41.1 61 22 0
    2008 12 80 3,436 43.0 60 24 0
    2009 11 52 2,312 44.5 66 15 0
    Totals
    Last edited by Kentucky Jet; 03-18-2010 at 04:55 PM.

Nice safe thread...

Well, JS, you answered your own questions:

Brad and (possibly) Leon (and/or a draft pick) will share the KOR. Cotch (and/or a draft pick) will handle the rest.

Now, if you wanted to take a stand on something and invite a few spirited replies:

1) Leon will probably not be back with the Jets
    2) Cotch, as a starter, shouldnt even be out there.
    3) Danny Whitehead - where are you?

:D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;3531294][B]Nice safe thread...[/B]

Well, JS, you answered your own questions:

Brad and (possibly) Leon (and/or a draft pick) will share the KOR. Cotch (and/or a draft pick) will handle the rest.

Now, if you wanted [B]to take a stand on something [/B]and invite a few spirited replies:

1) Leon will probably not be back with the Jets
    2) Cotch, as a starter, shouldnt even be out there.
    3) Danny Whitehead - where are you?

:D[/QUOTE]

Hey Jetman73--I prefer to discuss football on the strip and not in the Dump.

But if you feel you need to "take a stand" on something like anyone gives a crap about what you think, feel free to start your own thread.

And I'll visit it in the Dump.

Jetman73.

Leon's injury, while gruesome and serious at the time, was essentially a bone fracture. I'm not a doctor, but I believe that once fully healed, the fracture should not be any likelier to re-occur or present any chronic problems. I don't see why he shouldn't be as fast as he was before the injury. He certainly hasn't had enough touches in 3 1/2 years to start wearing down like other running backs in their late twenties.

[QUOTE=JStokes;3531298]Hey Jetman73[/QUOTE]

Hey KLECKOisGOD73!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on?!?

Its not like you to start chicken-8hit threads like this, but, now that you told us about your testicle accident with the 400 lb teller at the Roosevelt Savings Bank you work at in Elmont, well, we understand. Your voice will come back. Dont worry.