Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carl Banks killng Peter King

[QUOTE=crasherino;3531748]The thing is, there are "football people" and everyone else. I'm pretty sure that I know more than the "average fan" about all things football....but, I am also pretty sure that if I am in the company of "football people" talking football, I will probably struggle to comprehend what the hell they are talking about. They speak in a different jargon that we may understand some of, but don't really have the fluency to really participate in.

I think journalists, in general, lean more towards the fan side than the "football people" side.[/QUOTE]

----I totally agree with you...I have 2 friends that are coaches in the NFL and when they're in the same room it's like they're speaking a different language. I played throughout high school and have a pretty damn good understanding of the game and schemes and listening to them makes my head spin and my stomach sick.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3531797][IMG]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa84/allie_90/thCarlton.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

lmao..isnt that Polidore's act?

:D

[QUOTE=WeskerLogan;3531781]with the internet, facebook, twitter, and all other forms of social media messaging in the present and the future; the "reporter" position is pretty much obsolete. .[/QUOTE]

:confused:

Rookie
    [QUOTE=Peebag;3531657]Peter King, a great writer??????????
    In what f*cked up parallel dimension are you living in????[/QUOTE]

:)