Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carl Banks killng Peter King

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    The thing is, there are "football people" and everyone else. I'm pretty sure that I know more than the "average fan" about all things football....but, I am also pretty sure that if I am in the company of "football people" talking football, I will probably struggle to comprehend what the hell they are talking about. They speak in a different jargon that we may understand some of, but don't really have the fluency to really participate in.

I think journalists, in general, lean more towards the fan side than the "football people" side.

----I totally agree with you...I have 2 friends that are coaches in the NFL and when they're in the same room it's like they're speaking a different language. I played throughout high school and have a pretty damn good understanding of the game and schemes and listening to them makes my head spin and my stomach sick.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    lmao..isnt that Polidore's act?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WeskerLogan View Post
    with the internet, facebook, twitter, and all other forms of social media messaging in the present and the future; the "reporter" position is pretty much obsolete. .

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Peter King, a great writer??????????
    In what f*cked up parallel dimension are you living in????