Thread: 1st Round Mock Version 3

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

1st Round Mock Version 3

1 - St. Louis Rams - Sam Bradford - this is looking more and more like the pick and I think it is the right move.
    2 - Detroit Lions - Russel Okung - Detroit has added some D Line help and there is talk of Backus moving to Guard.
    3 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Ndamokung Suh - McCoy may be the better fit for the system but Suh has more upside.
    4 - Washington Redskins - Jimmy Clausen - If Okung is available he may be the pick, but I think the Campbell is on borrowed time with the new management.
    5 - Kansas City Chiefs - Eric Berry - The Chiefs secondary is awful.
    6 - Seattle Seahawks - Gerald McCoy - Too much value to pass up
    7 - Cleveland Browns - Joe Haden - I think the Chiefs would rather have Berry, but they need to address that secondary.
    8 - Oakland Raiders - Trent Williams - also had a huge combine, Al Davis will like this player.
    9 - Buffalo Bills - Bryan Bulaga - Buffalo needs a LT desperately. Bulaga is the best available.
    10 - Jacksonville Jaguars - Tim Tebow - I think the Jags will try very hard to trade out of this spot. However, if they can not, not having a 2nd round pick forces this selection.
    11 - Denver Broncos - Rolando McClain - Good fit for Denver's D
    12 - Miami Dolphins - Dan Williams - Need to find Ferguson's replacement
    13 - San Francisco 49ers - Anthony Davis - San Fran gets the last of the top tier OT prospects.
    14 - Seattle Seahawks - Dez Bryant - TJ proved he is a number 2 WR. Seattle needs a 1.
    15 - New York Giants - Jason Pierre-Paul - Value pick for the Giants, they miss that deep D Line rotation from the Super Bowl year.
    16 - Tennessee Titans - Derrick Morgan - Replaces Van den Bosch
    17 - San Francisco 49ers - CJ Spiller - 49ers get the other player they covet
    18 - Pittsburgh Steelers - Mike Iupati - Just seems like a Steelers kinda player
    19 - Atlanta Falcons - Brandon Graham - They got the CB, need the DE
    20 - Houston Texans - Kyle Wilson - Need to replace Dunta Robinson
    21 - Cincinnati Bengals - Golden Tate - I don't think they are signing TO
    22 - New England Patriots - Jermaine Gresham - they really need a TE
    23 - Green Bay Packers - Bruce Campbell - The Packers are lucky one of LT prospects makes it to 23.
    24 - Philadelphia Eagles - Earl Thomas - they never really repalced Dawkins
    25 - Baltimore Ravens - Jared Odrick - Another beast D Lineman for the Ravens
    26 - Arizona Cardinals - Sean Weatherspoon - Zona lost LBs all over the field, Weatherspoon's ability to play inside or out will be attractive.
    27 - Dallas Cowboys - Maurkice Pouncey - they were hoping for Iupati but settle for Pouncey
    28 - San Diego Chargers - Ryan Mathews - SD gets the best RB in the draft
    29 - New York Jets - Terrence Cody - Jenkins is getting older and has had injury issues. Cody is groomed as the heir apparent.
    30 - Minnesota Vikings - Devin McCourty - Will need help slowing down the Saints and the Packers
    31 - Indianapolis Colts - Sergio Kindle - The Colts are ecstatic Kindle is still on the board and rush to the podium.
    32 - New Orleans Saints - Brian Price - Best Defensive Player Available for the Super Bowl Champs.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some decent picks there overall. I would question just a few of the picks.

I'd be surprised if Seattle doesn't go OT with one of their 1st rounders.

I wouldn't be too happy with Cody for the Jets with some of the players that haven't been picked yet.

I'll be flat out 100% shocked if Tebow goes in the 1st round.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3532078]Some decent picks there overall. I would question just a few of the picks.

I'd be surprised if Seattle doesn't go OT with one of their 1st rounders.

I wouldn't be too happy with Cody for the Jets with some of the players that haven't been picked yet.

I'll be flat out 100% shocked if Tebow goes in the 1st round.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Tebow is a 1st Round talent. However, JAX is going to make sure they get Tebow. Like I said, if they can't trade out of the pick I think they bite the bullet and draft him. Purely to sell tickets. The Jets are in a very enviable position they can draft the best player available that fits the system. i think that player is Cody in this scenario, but I could see Kindle or McCourty just as easily.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think drafting a player to sell tickets is just not a smart move at all. If anything it might be a very very short term solution to problems. A lot of NFL fans are smart enough to know that drafting Tebow at that spot would be flat out dumb.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    FAIL

[QUOTE]17 - San Francisco 49ers - CJ Spiller - 49ers get the other player they covet[/QUOTE]

This is greatest conspiracy in recent draft history. This assumption is based purely on mock draft pundit gossip.

I respect no draft that has spiller going here.