Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: late first round DL

Cody and Odrick must be in the discussion if they are available. I can't sign on with the other options in Round 1. I'd prefer Kindle or Hughes over a Dunlap or Price.

regardless of injury issues,I dont think there is any chance Wooten is still around in round #2 when the jets pick again.

i dont like any player that comes with the caveat "if he reverts to form"

at least not in round 1.

George Selvie could be awesome if he reverts to form. Quentin Moses could be awesome if he reverts to form.

Most of the time these guys lose form and don't get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    i dont like any player that comes with the caveat "if he reverts to form"

at least not in round 1.

George Selvie could be awesome if he reverts to form. Quentin Moses could be awesome if he reverts to form.

Most of the time these guys lose form and don't get it back.
    Yo Bit, you really seeing Sergio Kindle dropping out of the first round? I take Kindle over Dunlap any day.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfaneh View Post
    Yo Bit, you really seeing Sergio Kindle dropping out of the first round? I take Kindle over Dunlap any day.
    I've heard his 10 yard splits were bad... poor explosion... he could go to NE or AZ who need players... but he didn't have consistent production... was very up and down... Kindle would be a project in a 3-4 OLB. A little small for 4-3 DE... kind of a tweener. I try to find places for him in these mocks but it's always tough.

Consider Dunlap runs a 4.6 at 270, Kindle runs a 4.7 at 250... it's clear who the better athlete is...

I've heard his 10 yard splits were bad... poor explosion... he could go to NE or AZ who need players... but he didn't have consistent production... was very up and down... Kindle would be a project in a 3-4 OLB. A little small for 4-3 DE... kind of a tweener. I try to find places for him in these mocks but it's always tough.

Consider Dunlap runs a 4.6 at 270, Kindle runs a 4.7 at 250... it's clear who the better athlete is...
    Kindle has more experience playing both DE and OLB out of almost anybody in the draft. Kindle's probably the most "seasoned" to play 3-4 OLB. The rest of the group are projected DE's really...I would say Kindle's a lot different in that regard.

Kindle's an excellent athlete.

Dunlap's a freak.

Dunlap's a very intriguing prospect indeed. I'm not sure if Jets could pass him up if he's still there within range in the second

Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Dunlap's a very intriguing prospect indeed. I'm not sure if Jets could pass him up if he's still there within range in the second
    +1

I was just going to post that I think Dunlap falls to the second like Calais Campbell did. Nothing impressive about his workouts but the 40 time.

Guys I think will go before Dunlap:

Kindle
    Griffen
    Graham
    Morgan
    Pierre Paul (ugh)
    Hughes
    Sapp

And possibly Wootton.

Dunlap can play pretty soft for such a big dude, and I think he'll come along slow for a little and then just suddenly be a good player.

... nice thread ...

... that is exactly where the FO should, and i believe will go in the draft ...

... not as on top of the prospects as some of you ... enjoy all of your insights! ...

l_j_r