Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Jimmy Johnson for Extenze.

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788

    Jimmy Johnson for Extenze.

    1. Jimmy Johnson needs money.

    OR

    2. They paid him some OBSCENE amount he couldn't turn down.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lCku52Y_YE

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    1. Jimmy Johnson needs money.

    OR

    2. They paid him some OBSCENE amount he couldn't turn down.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lCku52Y_YE
    Your ghey theme is fully furthered.

    Nice.

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    And his name is JOHNSON!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Malcolm X's killer was just told to leave WalMart after a PETA protest.

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    And his name is JOHNSON!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Malcolm X's killer was just told to leave WalMart after a PETA protest.

  6. #6
    I guess some folks will do anything for money.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    hoboken
    Posts
    6,367
    maybe he just has a small cock, and this product is able to extenze it's size and performance.

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    maybe he just has a small cock, and this product is able to extenze it's size and performance.
    You guys are missing the subliminal advertising, JJ is a big muthr phukin dick head.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,517
    That video was disturbing...

    Even after using Extenze, JJ still throws a football like a girl

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SI NY
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    You guys are missing the subliminal advertising, JJ is a big muthr phukin dick head.
    Dude it works. My certain part of the male body grew to 3 feet.


  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by JetChefJR View Post
    That video was disturbing...

    Even after using Extenze, JJ still throws a football like a girl
    As if admitting on national tv that you're hung like a horse-fly isn't bad enough, he then shows everyone that he throws like a girl?

    Damn, that's embarrassing.

    Jimmy's new nickname is Tiny Johnson

  13. #13
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276


    Not quite the Ronco shlong extender but I guess time marches on.

  14. #14
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    btw, Billy Mays laughs in his grave at Jimmy "notso" Johnson

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,841
    I have no need for his product...




























    I just trimmed back the pubes

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    Having a carnival funhouse mirror may help too.

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Posts
    4,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall Street Superstar View Post
    Dude it works. My certain part of the male body grew to 3 feet.

    you posted that comment with no pictures??? what is wrong with you

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,481
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBensAngel7 View Post
    you posted that comment with no pictures??? what is wrong with you
    You could just pull up a picture of an elephant and compare.

    It's cool to be packing but most girls usually can't take 8.

    I think they're just enamored with the thought.

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    It's cool to be packing but most girls usually can't take 8.

    I think they're just enamored with the thought.
    Your better off using stumpgirth effectively. Then, develop the stutter-step move...yell "your a hot patater momma" out of nowhere...trumps the 8 incher every time.

    Timmmy told me this, I still struggle to withhold length for fear of an errant piercing of the labular minutia and whatnot.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,481
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Your better off using stumpgirth effectively. Then, develop the stutter-step move...yell "your a hot patater momma" out of nowhere...trumps the 8 incher every time.

    Timmmy told me this, I still struggle to withhold length for fear of an errant piercing of the labular minutia and whatnot.
    Genius


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us