Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So, if the jets dont get a major sponsor, do we just call it JETS STADIUM?

to be completely honest I don't care what its called as long as its not called Giants Stadium or some other name related to the Giants.

Lets pool our money, buy the rights and call it "JetsInsider" Stadium.

FF2 will be the Marketing Director.

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;3532457]to be completely honest I don't care what its called as long as its not called Giants Stadium or some other name related to the Giants.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, with the exception of Jets fans, given that it looks just like the old Giants Stadium, and it's in the same location as the old Giants Stadium, the majority of people will call it The New Giants Stadium.

Not saying this to stir the pot. Just reality that old habits die hard.

[QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3532464]Unfortunately, with the exception of Jets fans, given that it looks just like the old Giants Stadium, and it's in the same location as the old Giants Stadium, the majority of people will call it The New Giants Stadium.

Not saying this to stir the pot. Just reality that old habits die hard.[/QUOTE]

i agree with you...

at first i think people are going to call it Giants Stadium but given a little time into the new season it'll become pretty clear what the name is..

the name that we don't know yet...

and i think the longer there is no name the longer it's going to be called giants stadium or the new giants stadium

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=32green;3532392]I'm already there. Plus, I call East Rutherford "Queens". I pretty much do as I please.[/QUOTE]

LOL

It's a magical time.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

How about naming the stadium after Sanchez and Manning?? S&M Stadium would take care of most of the kinky fan base..:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I think the contract is for in the neighborhood of 300 million. All the financials even if the can don't want to portray that sort of expenditure to the public, I think.

[QUOTE=Savage69;3532477]How about naming the stadium after Sanchez and Manning?? S&M Stadium would take care of most of the kinky fan base..:yes:[/QUOTE]

ahem... it would need a lot more than that to take care of us. :cool:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Dcat;3532485]ahem... it would need a lot more than that to take care of us. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Well when the Giants play the Jets it could be the Butt Plug Bowl would that help??:P

Curtis Martin Stadium

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JetsFanatic;3532498]Curtis Martin Stadium[/QUOTE]

That will insure we never win a Bowl or do anything in the playoffs..:barf:

The working name of the stadium is "New Meadowlands Stadium" or just "Meadowlands Stadium". At least until naming rights is sold, that is the official name of the stadium.

Who gives a **** what the Giants fans call it?

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3532478]I think the contract is for in the neighborhood of 300 million. All the financials even if the can don't want to portray that sort of expenditure to the public, I think.[/QUOTE]

wat

The Giants should become the corporate sponsor for Jets games so they can officially call it Giant stadium for both Jets and Giant games.

Naming right are going to go cheap because money is tight.
    The financials can't do it - the government won't let them, bailouts.
    The drug companies won't do it even though there are about 10 biggies in NJ. They are about to get killed by Obamacare.
    Insurance- ditto.

It's liable to wind up Thomas' English Muffins Stadium with a #1 million fee. LOL.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;3532561]Naming right are going to go cheap because money is tight.
    The financials can't do it - the government won't let them, bailouts.
    The drug companies won't do it even though there are about 10 biggies in NJ. They are about to get killed by Obamacare.
    Insurance- ditto.

It's liable to wind up Thomas' English Muffins Stadium with a #1 million fee. LOL.[/QUOTE]

Jets vs Pats at ObamaCare Field.

"Not Part Of Xanadu" Stadium

Moe Howard Arena

The Hamperlands

All League
    I was gonna buy the naming rights and call it "Ted's Stadium" but I missed out on Powerball by 6 numbers.

Jets Insider VIP
    I vote for "Belichick is a Filthy Cheating Douche Stadium"

Jets Insider VIP
    Yeah Right! The Jets' Organization is trying to convince us that "The New Meadowlands" is FINALLY a home of our own....... WHY? Because it doesn't say "Giants Stadium" on it anymore? Makes NO sense.... Just a fabricated lie to make the world seem a little better to us :yes:

Chances are it will remain "The New Meadowlands" until if/when a major sponsor decides to pay up. It's just a stadium. Naming rights aren't gonna change the product on the field. I can't wait for the start of the 2010 season though!

[QUOTE=sg3;3532614]I vote for "Belichick is a Filthy Cheating Douche Stadium" [B]because I'm so Pat's obsessed I can think of nothing else in life[/B].[/QUOTE]

[B]fixed[/B]