Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So, if the jets dont get a major sponsor, do we just call it JETS STADIUM?

[QUOTE=bpoz1313;3532329]So, if the jets dont get a major sponsor, do we just call it JETS STADIUM?
    [/QUOTE]

Yes of course. I hate these easy questions. Do you have any other questions?

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3532649][B]fixed[/B][/QUOTE]

sg3 tried to go inside; but VP knocks it out of the park. A sad day. :(

I don't think Woody would put the Belichick name on anything but his clay pigeons. :D

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=TampaT;3532659]Yes of course. I hate these easy questions. Do you have any other questions?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...most of my questions already have answers. Where can I find some good questions?

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3532671]Hmmm...most of my questions already have answers. Where can I find some good questions?[/QUOTE]

That's a good question. Let me know when you find the answer.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=Chupa;3532549]wat[/QUOTE]

I believe the naming rights is around a 300 million dollar+ cost to whoever wants it. If you are someone like BOA you might not want to outlay that kind of money, given the current US, and world situation.

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3532681]I believe the naming rights is around a 300 million dollar+ cost to whoever wants it. If you are someone like BOA you might not want to outlay that kind of money, given the current US, and world situation.[/QUOTE]

haha I got your point and Its a valid one. How many beers deep were you when you wrote that?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=Chupa;3532692]haha I got your point and Its a valid one. How many beers deep were you when you wrote that?[/QUOTE]

It will be interesting to see who puts the money up.....big company with big bucks.

[QUOTE=Savage69;3532507]That will insure we never win a Bowl or do anything in the playoffs..:barf:[/QUOTE]

Like a girl I knew when I was young, you're too easy.;)

Jets Insider VIP
    the 300 million figure is what the Jets and Giants are asking. It is certainly not cast in stone.

If there are no takers, they might accept our generous offer from Jetsinsider.com of 29.95 a year, same as the price of Insider VIP status and Sooth can throw in a customized JI tee shirt to sweeten the deal

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3532681]I believe the naming rights is around a 300 million dollar+ cost to whoever wants it. If you are someone like BOA you might not want to outlay that kind of money, given the current US, and world situation.[/QUOTE]

BOA already has a stadium in Charlotte where they are headquartered.
    Any big bank is now out because of the bailout.
    Only a stupid company would put up money now. Corporate costs because of Obamacare are going be way up.

New Jersey Memorial Stadium

It will be "Insert Corporate Name Here" Stadium by opening day. It might not be a 10-20 year agreement, but they will land it with someone.

Two teams, biggest market in the world, 2-5 prime time events in 2010 alone? A corporation would be stupid not to get on board.

If you look at this list:

[url]http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/18/06f2000_The-Forbes-2000_Rank.html[/url]

I could see:

1. Time Warner
    2. Prudential
    3. American Express
    4. GE
    5. Morgan Stanley

BZ

BZ

[QUOTE=BwanaZulia;3533054]It will be "Insert Corporate Name Here" Stadium by opening day. It might not be a 10-20 year agreement, but they will land it with someone.

Two teams, biggest market in the world, 2-5 prime time events in 2010 alone? A corporation would be stupid not to get on board.

If you look at this list:

[url]http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/18/06f2000_The-Forbes-2000_Rank.html[/url]

I could see:

1. Time Warner
    2. Prudential
    3. American Express
    4. GE
    5. Morgan Stanley

BZ

BZ[/QUOTE]

Only as a person who follows the financials: Time Warner lost 13 bill in 08and made only 2 bill in 09. Overall divestiture has made them smaller. Fiasco.
    Amex, GE and Morgan Staley are constrained because of the bailout sit. None of them has a strong balance sheet. Good brands in a bad situation.
    Pru is not making money at historical levels and lost last year.
    Electric utilities are not spending because of the probable costs to them coming up on the environment.
    There are plenty of companies doing well. Walmart, Procter and Gamble, IBM. They are just not associated with NJ/NY.

Verizon is doing great but don't they have the facilities in DC?
    Isn't that easy.

[IMG]http://d.imagehost.org/0541/Jets_Stadium.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;3533044]BOA already has a stadium in Charlotte where they are headquartered.
    Any big bank is now out because of the bailout.
    Only a stupid company would put up money now. Corporate costs because of Obamacare are going be way up.

New Jersey Memorial Stadium[/QUOTE]

Dude, BOA was just an example for another guy that didn't understand what I said earlier in the thread. I already said what you just did, please read the thread.

[QUOTE=Thinker;3533230][IMG]http://d.imagehost.org/0541/Jets_Stadium.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Nice dream.

Oh, what coulda been, huh?

All Pro
    jetblue stadium.. it is

Jets Insider VIP
    TD bank would be better....

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3533236]TD bank would be better....[/QUOTE]

They already sponser the new Boston Gahden.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3533237]They already sponser the new Boston Gahden.[/QUOTE]

I see...thanks for the info.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;3533079]Verizon is doing great but don't they have the facilities in DC?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3533236]TD bank would be better....[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3533237]They already sponser the new Boston Gahden.[/QUOTE]

There's no "rule" against a company having naming rights to multiple venues.

Top of my head:
    American Airlines name flies over arenas in Dallas and Miami.

Pepsi has naming rights to the arena in Denver and, until a couple of years ago, the one in Albany.