Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So, if the jets dont get a major sponsor, do we just call it JETS STADIUM?

[QUOTE=GreenJoe;3534648]Whatever happened to "JetBlue" stadium? If they can't front the money, Woody should help them out. That'd be awesome.

The truth is this: If it is somehow called "Giants Stadium" again, it wasn't worth it.

Either a neutral sponsor (like Alcoa) or make it "Jets stadium" on Jets games and the opposite on Giants games.[/QUOTE]

My suggestion is each team should cut their own sponsor deals.

For the Jets something like Green Giant Jets Stadium for Jet games

And for the Giants Blue Diamond Giants Stadium for Giant games.

Meadowlands Stadium for all other events and let NJSEA cut their own deal for those naming rights

Rookie
    How about Jimmy Hoffa Memorial Stadium!Or Toxic Waste Field!seriously no matter what they call it it will still be the Giants home first and foremost and we again will be playing second fiddle!:mad:

[QUOTE=C Mart;3534654]My suggestion is each team should cut their own sponsor deals.

[B]For the Jets something like Green Giant Jets Stadium for Jet games[/B]

And for the Giants Blue Diamond Giants Stadium for Giant games.

Meadowlands Stadium for all other events and let NJSEA cut their own deal for those naming rights[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that would go over well :rolleyes:

Anyone have a phone# for Woody? I'd like to offer $100 hard coin to name it "Vinny P's Most Excellent Stadium".

:D

[QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3534723]Anyone have a phone# for Woody? I'd like to offer $100 hard coin to name it "Vinny P's Most Excellent Stadium".

:D[/QUOTE]

for $100 you'll get that sign in one of the urinals. enjoy.

[QUOTE=JetsMakeMeCry;3534727]for $100 you'll get that sign in one of the urinals. enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Hey, so far it looks like the top offer on the table.;)