Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Sanchez is the real deal.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2;3532438]Watch his pocket presence.[/QUOTE]

And don't underrate his pocket awareness.

It's nice to see 80 yard bombs through the air like that, and not dumping it off hoping it goes the distance. It's great to finally have no more QB competitions.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=MDL_JET;3532518][B]It[/B][B]'s nice to see 80 yard bombs through the air[/B] like that, and not dumping it off hoping it goes the distance. It's great to finally have no more QB competitions.[/QUOTE]

So refreshing finally seeing that. And the great thing is, those 80 yard bombs are going to make the underneath stuff so much more effective.

Please please please get a dynamic slot receiver. :yes:

Last season he showed up both times vs. the Phins.

In those 2 games (week 5 & 8), he went 32-59 for 447 yards, 3 TDs, 1 rushing TD, 0 INTs.

Even though we lost, its encouraging to see him play well against our most historic rival.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=MDL_JET;3532518]It's nice to see 80 yard bombs through the air like that, and not dumping it off hoping it goes the distance. It's great to finally have no more QB competitions.[/QUOTE]

+Amen

All League
    The Jets, How you been III?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FF2;3532438]Watch his[B] pocket presence[/B].[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=JStokes;3532517]And don't underrate his [B]pocket awareness[/B].[/QUOTE]

Im sure they will be rated at least 85 in the upcoming Madden Player Ranking Preview '10.;)

Should be interesting if teams will still load the box and try to force Sanchez to throw more frequently.
    Even last year, that strategy was off base imo, as our rushing game still plowed for yardage.:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Sup SBIII, good to see you around dude. I agree about Sanchez, his performance in the playoffs was huge for his, his teammate's, and the fan's confidence in him going into his 2nd year. It's cool to not have to worry about the QB position for once. Not saying he's a future HOF'er or anything but it's pretty obvious that he has a ton of talent and ability.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyi2ZaQlRSs[/url]

I think this is every completion from 2009-10

Barring an Injury...Sanchez will be the best QB to ever play in NYC..Jets or Giants...The kid is the real deal. He needs another weapon at WR though...A steve Smith type..Draft Golden Tate.
    Last edited by bman; 03-20-2010 at 01:19 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Thank you Eric Mangini

32 posts without a mention of Chad Pennington..I have to change that ;)!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Chupa;3532552][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyi2ZaQlRSs[/url]

I think this is every completion from 2009-10[/QUOTE]

+ DK

Veteran
    Wow...........Last I remember he made more meaningful throws to the defenses then he did to his own offense but if your a Jets fan I guess it's ok to forget about that.

[QUOTE=Wiggy;3532600]Wow...........Last I remember he made more meaningful throws to the defenses then he did to his own offense but if your a Jets fan I guess it's ok to forget about that.[/QUOTE]

No, we all remember his mid year slump. We also remember him growing up fast and making it to the AFCCG. You should also look up then and than.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=OrangeJet;3532604]No, we all remember his mid year slump. We also remember him growing up fast and making it to the AFCCG. [B]You should also look up then and than[/B].[/QUOTE]

lol

Jets Insider VIP
    why do all these videos need that godawful hiphop soundtrack?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Wiggy;3532600]Wow...........[B]Last I remember[/B] he made more meaningful throws to the defenses then he did to his own offense but if your a Jets fan I guess it's ok to forget about that.[/QUOTE]

In other words, you didn't watch the playoffs.

Makes sense.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Wiggy;3532600]Wow[B]...........Last I remember he made more meaningful throws to the defenses then he did to his own offense but if your a Jets fan I guess it's ok to forget about that[/B].[/QUOTE]

Last I remember, Your defense was getting ran through like a wet paper towell in a playoff game.

But since youre a Pats fan on a JETS board, I guess its ok to forget @ that.

:)

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;3532612]In other words, you didn't watch the playoffs.

Makes sense.[/QUOTE]

why would a Pasts* fan watch the playoffs??

they haven't won a meaningful game in 3 years! :eek: