Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Sanchez is the real deal.

[QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3532653]3<41[/QUOTE]

pssst...

you forgot these: [SIZE="5"]***[/SIZE] :)

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3532657]pssst...

you forgot these: [SIZE="5"]***[/SIZE] :)[/QUOTE]

Oh right.....

New England Patriots***

***Best team of the decade.:yes:

Thanks!

Jets Insider VIP
    1>0

legitimate untainted department, Vin

Banned
    [QUOTE=DBAKE;3532395]i went back to watch some old film but only had the week 6 buffalo game left on my DVR.....yep he can make EVERY throw....:eek:[/QUOTE]

Dude you will never give up. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Wiggy;3532600]Wow...........Last I remember he made more meaningful throws to the defenses then he did to his own offense but if your a Jets fan I guess it's ok to forget about that.[/QUOTE]

Wow........... a rookie QB threw more INTs than TDs. Shocking.

That's a D+ effort in trolling, Wiggy. You got better stuff than that.

Banned
    [QUOTE=SMC;3532736]Wow........... a rookie QB threw more INTs than TDs. Shocking.

That's a D+ effort in trolling, Wiggy. You got better stuff than that.[/QUOTE]

Rookie QB's sometimes throw more picks than tds. Just ask this guy:

[img]http://jbjsports.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/peyton-manning.jpg[/img]

Veteran
    Looking back at the AFC championship game I really wish that the coaches had put the game in Sanchez's hand after Greene went out. Honestly, he was playing very well and was doing things that rookies don't do in the playoffs.

[QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3532678]Oh right.....

New England Patriots***

***Best team of the decade.:yes:

Thanks![/QUOTE]

don't you mean of the LAST decade? :dunno:

typical Pasts* fan :yes:

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3532756]don't you mean of the LAST decade? :dunno:

typical Pasts* fan :yes:[/QUOTE]

Since we haven't had any football yet in this decade, I'll stand by "Team of the Decade".

typical Yets fan::yes:

[QUOTE=SAR I;3532400]What impresses me the most is that he's at Florham Park working out and watching film 8 hours a day in the offseason.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Pennington doesnt make either of those td throws against the Colts in the afc championship game. the bomb to Braylon Edwards falling backwards after pump faking and with Freeney in his face was a great throw. too bad that was the one and only time the Jets did play action pass in that game. it worked..lol..lets stop using that play.

OB

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3532767]Since we haven't had any football yet in this decade, I'll stand by "Team of the Decade".

typical Yets fan::yes:[/QUOTE]

Another thread Mr. Loser is sabotaging:huh:

[QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3532767]Since we haven't had any football yet in this decade, I'll stand by "Team of the Decade".

typical Yets fan::yes:[/QUOTE]

i'm pretty sure the NFL Playoffs were recently held in January and February of 2010, making it "this" decade.

but of course i don't expect you to acknowledge that fact, since your team was one-and-done.

typical Pasts* fan :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    I was really enjoying this thread before the two assh0le Pat fans turned it into another "look at me, phuck the Jets" thread. The act is getting really tired, especially from the d00sh that posted the ironically chosen broken record picture the other day.

[QUOTE=kdelgado;3532752]Looking back at the AFC championship game I really wish that the coaches had put the game in Sanchez's hand after Greene went out. Honestly, he was playing very well and was doing things that rookies don't do in the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

couldn't agree more. that was all BSchotty"s move to make

[QUOTE=Boynton Beach Jets;3532776]Another thread Mr. Loser is sabotaging:huh:[/QUOTE]

Listen SG4, did you even read the thread? Seems like it was way off track around the second page or so.

Go hate on someone your own size.
    Last edited by Vinny Patrollie; 03-20-2010 at 07:30 PM. Reason: And I'm out of this thread as it now seems to want to get back on track

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3532783]Listen SG4, did you even read the thread? Seems like it was way off track around the second page or so.

Go hate on someone your own size.[/QUOTE]

Why do you post here????? Napolean complex?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3532797]Why do you post here????? Napolean complex?[/QUOTE]

SG5;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Welcome back III. :yes:

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3532797]Why do you post here????? Napolean complex?[/QUOTE]

what's funny is that the Pats were one and done and got owned by the Ravens in the playoffs. the pats fans should be ashamed of themselves to say anything derogatory about the Jets after last year.

He may have penis size issues, you could be right. I dunno.