Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Man Sanchez is the real deal.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE=jets80;3534874]Thank you for that..Hey it makes you also realize how good Cotchery really is the guy came up with some pretty amazing catches he works the sideline extreamly well..[/QUOTE]

Cotchery's underrated, it's easy to take for granted that he does everything well as a receiver. Among the best hands in the league which I love as a fan.

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3534957]Cotchery's underrated, it's easy to take for granted that he does everything well as a receiver. Among the best hands in the league which I love as a fan.[/QUOTE]

... + 1 ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3534957]Cotchery's underrated, it's easy to take for granted that he does everything well as a receiver. Among the best hands in the league which I love as a fan.[/QUOTE]

Definitely easy to take for granted because he's so consistent.

He doesn't do the spectacular plays, but he's strong, tough, has great body control, and has incredible hands.

He reminds me of Chris Carter.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SMC;3534979]Definitely easy to take for granted because he's so consistent.

He doesn't do the spectacular plays, but [B]he's strong, tough,[/B] has great body control, and has incredible hands.

He reminds me of Chris Carter.[/QUOTE]

Incredible how many catches he made last year and broke or sidestepped tackles to gain first downs. His YAC isn't that open-field running wild YAC, it's catch the ball with a defender or 2 draped on him, and muscle his way ahead for another few critical yards.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=32green;3532391]He makes all the throws.

_[/QUOTE]

He knows stuff.