Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Sanchez is the real deal.

JetsInsider.com Legend

Man Sanchez is the real deal.

I was watching his highlights from this year, the "kid" can make every throw, absolute beauty's. It's awesome when you can actually expect big things with your team.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=SBIII;3532371]I was watching his highlights from this year, the "kid" can make every throw, absolute beauty's. It's awesome when you can actually expect big things with your team.[/QUOTE]

Got a link for the video you were watching?

Maybe he just means it would be nice to see it too, to help reminisce during a long offseason. That's how I feel at least. Would be nice to see a link so I could enjoy it too.

But no doubt, Sanchez is everything we could have hoped he would be. In fact, the whole direction of this franchise is unreal right now.
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 03-20-2010 at 08:20 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

He makes all the throws.

_

All League
    i went back to watch some old film but only had the week 6 buffalo game left on my DVR.....yep he can make EVERY throw....:eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DBAKE;3532395]i went back to watch some old film but only had the week 6 buffalo game left on my DVR.....yep he can make EVERY throw....:eek:[/QUOTE]

How are we not surprised. :rolleyes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=SBIII;3532371]I was watching his highlights from this year, the "kid" can make every throw, absolute beauty's. It's awesome when you can actually expect big things with your team.[/QUOTE]

What impresses me the most is that he's at Florham Park working out and watching film 8 hours a day in the offseason.

SAR I

All League
    [QUOTE=shevys;3532372]Got a link for the video you were watching?[/QUOTE]

LoL you guys and your links, go find a video to watch yourself.

I was watching some games on my DVR as well and looking back Sanchez is ready to take the next step. I like going back to the last 3-4 games of the season to see how much he improved from earlier in the year and you can definatly tell a diffrence.

Even the opening game against Houston he looked great for his 1st career start with excellent footwork, strong accurate arm and poise for a rookie in his first game. What I love about him the most is that in the biggest games of the year he stepped up and had his biggest games. He also comes out to start the 2nd half with strong drives which tells me he's very coachable and Schotty has good chemistry with him scripting drives and putting him in a position to make plays.

IMO Mark Sanchez is a GAMER and a PLAYMAKER and will be our FRANCHISE QB for the next 7-10 years.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3532400]What impresses me the most is that he's at Florham Park working out and watching film 8 hours a day in the offseason.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

According to Rex & Tanny: Sanchez is at the facility 8 hours a day now. He's spending 4 hrs rehabbing his knees and the other 4 hours with Schotty.

[QUOTE=SMC;3532404]According to Rex & Tanny: Sanchez is at the facility 8 hours a day now. He's spending 4 hrs rehabbing his knees and the other 4 hours with Schotty.[/QUOTE]

Thats awesome :eek:

I keep thinking back to the Braylon TD against the colts and how it seemed like he just flicked his wrist and ball was like a 50 yard dart.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tony Danza;3532411]Thats awesome :eek:

I keep thinking back to the Braylon TD against the colts and how it seemed like he just flicked his wrist and ball was like a 50 yard dart.[/QUOTE]

That was a beauty, but for me the most impressive throw he made all year was the TD to Keller in the same game. He [I]knows[/I] he is going to get decked, and yet he stands in there until the last possible second and makes a perfect throw. Brass ones right there.:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SMC;3532404]According to Rex & Tanny: Sanchez is at the facility 8 hours a day now. He's spending 4 hrs rehabbing his knees and the other 4 hours with Schotty.[/QUOTE]

Meanwhile JaMarcus Russell is busy Reflabbing his belly and getting some booty..:eek:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=32green;3532391]He makes all the throws.

_[/QUOTE]

His footwork is amazing.

[QUOTE=SAR I;3532400]What impresses me the most is that he's at Florham Park working out and watching film 8 hours a day in the offseason.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Good thing he isn't hanging around Kerry this offseason.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tony Danza;3532411]Thats awesome :eek:

I keep thinking back to the Braylon TD against the colts and how it seemed like he just flicked his wrist and ball was like a 50 yard dart.[/QUOTE]

Here ya go, TD.

Also on that play, watch the quick pump fake that stops Freeney and causes him to jump instead of continuing his rush.

[url]http://ballhype.com/video/braylon-edwards-80yd-td-vs-the-colts-afc-championship/[/url]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3532397]Guys

Please lets not turn this thread into a personal attacks thing

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Preemptive Modding! :cool4:

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Where have you been, now it has to be consistent week in and out.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Nice to see you back Brian..:yes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Watch his pocket presence.

The way he played in the playoffs has me really excited about the future of Sanchez