Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the plan with FS?

[QUOTE=WeskerLogan;3532619]Sharper.[/QUOTE]

yes!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    disagree, baddniss... I think Tanny should go for the BFA available

Banned
    The Jets will leave the 1st round with either Eric Berry, Earl Thomas or Taylor Mays.

Taylor Mays is the man that I want. With Revis and Cromartie on the outside... Taylor Mays could make for the perfect run stuffing Safety due to his style of play on the Football field; Aggressive. Taylor Mays is also pretty damn fast, a lot faster than Rhodes... He could also turn into a solid cover safety but with Revis and Cromartie on the outsides... I would love Mays in round 1.

Banned
    It looks like the replacement will be drafted at 61 but we all know if Tanny falls in love with a prospect he will trade up. Mays isn't my first choice good athlete but I want someone with better cover skills.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3532713]The Jets will leave the 1st round with either Eric Berry, Earl Thomas or Taylor Mays.

Taylor Mays is the man that I want. With Revis and Cromartie on the outside... Taylor Mays could make for the perfect run stuffing Safety due to his style of play on the Football field; Aggressive. Taylor Mays is also pretty damn fast, a lot faster than Rhodes... He could also turn into a solid cover safety but with Revis and Cromartie on the outsides... I would love Mays in round 1.[/QUOTE]

What makes you think the Jets value the position so much to spend a 1st round pick or more on it?

RESHAD Jones at 61

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1su79vloRNg[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kP5nmyNSgk[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R1Ryqw3k5Y[/url]
    Last edited by hollywoodjet; 03-20-2010 at 07:56 PM.

the jets are definitely looking safety in a high round in the draft from what i've heard..

Looking DE first round...

but i was really upset to see they didn't nab atogwe...he would of filled the role and we could of addressed other needs in the draft.

i've seen a lot of posters saying they want to move lowery to safety and i actually love this idea...his scouting report out of college, which rings true to this day is that dwight is best when the play is in front of him...once he has to open his hips he lacks the speed to run with receivers...but he has great ball skills when the play is in front of him..

sounds like a perfect FS...

if they do move Dwight to FS then they obviously have to draft CB early in the draft.