Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: IF Im Al Davis I offer patriots Asomugha for

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3535091]Admit it Ches....I make you smile at least once out of every fifty posts.....:P[/QUOTE]

sig boobies don't count.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FauxJet07;3535068]I already admitted I'm a Patriot Homer....

Ray thinks he's objective...:eek:[/QUOTE]

go away and leave us alone, for chrissake

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shefter reporting that Oakland is willing to trade Aso for McNabb straight-up but Eagles are balking. (Presumably because of Aso's huge contract next year.

[url]http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3538565]Shefter reporting that Oakland is willing to trade Aso for McNabb straight-up but Eagles are balking. (Presumably because of Aso's huge contract next year.

[url]http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter[/url][/QUOTE]

If the Eagles seriously want to trade McNabb... they're retarded for not taking this deal.

The other offer on the table is the 33rd pick for McNabb. What are the chances of that 33rd pick (even in a draft this deep) being better than a shutdown corner like Aso.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetBidi;3538746]If the Eagles seriously want to trade McNabb... they're retarded for not taking this deal.

The other offer on the table is the 33rd pick for McNabb. What are the chances of that 33rd pick (even in a draft this deep) being better than a shutdown corner like Aso.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but Aso is scheduled to make QB money next season, something like $14 miillion. Plus his contract is worded to make it nearly impossible to franchise him.

BTW, the Eagles are now saying they'll take any pick from 42 up for McNabb. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 3 team trade here with a team trading it's #1 for McNabb and then trading McNabb to weird Al for Aso. (Of course, I'd rather see the Pats do this that someone else).

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe McNabb could be heading to New England for the Pasts* 1st or 2nd rounder...
    Those p*ssies need a QB.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetBidi;3538746]If the Eagles seriously want to trade McNabb... they're retarded for not taking this deal.

The other offer on the table is the 33rd pick for McNabb. What are the chances of that 33rd pick (even in a draft this deep) being better than a shutdown corner like Aso.[/QUOTE]

The Rams are adamantly denying that rumor. It really doesn't make much sense for them to take McNabb anyway.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3538565]Shefter reporting that Oakland is willing to trade Aso for McNabb straight-up but Eagles are balking. (Presumably because of Aso's huge contract next year.

[url]http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter[/url][/QUOTE]

its not straight up, the raiders want additional players