Thread: Alabama NT Terence Cody to visit Jets

Alabama NT Terence Cody to visit Jets

we know without Cromartie we were taking at CB at 29. maybe we stay on the same side of the ball:

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/03/21/repo...-and-chargers/

All Pro
    WE GOTTA LOOK AT EVERYONE.... MAKE THE BEST DECESION POSSIBLE

i don't see the jets drafting him with the ravens and chargers interested, unless they move up.

All League
    He may slide down..I'd be all for it

I'm very surprised Cody's stock has fallen so far that he may be there at 61 which is where we pick in the 2nd round. A couple of months ago I wouldn't have thought he would be there at 29 where we are at in the 1st round, but people now have him rated as a late 2nd/early 3rd prospect and I personally believe Cody at 61 would be an absolute steal, a beast in the middle for years to come for the Jets, which would also allow us to move Pouha to DE, keeping Jenks and Cody at NT.

All Pro
    I will sign up for Cody right now.

apparently he can run block too. damn son!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp7p6...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanInSec230 View Post
    I'm very surprised Cody's stock has fallen so far that he may be there at 61 which is where we pick in the 2nd round. A couple of months ago I wouldn't have thought he would be there at 29 where we are at in the 1st round, but people now have him rated as a late 2nd/early 3rd prospect and I personally believe Cody at 61 would be an absolute steal, a beast in the middle for years to come for the Jets, which would also allow us to move Pouha to DE, keeping Jenks and Cody at NT.
    I can guarantee you right now that he won't. Big DTs with Cody's resume and upside don't last that long.

He's one of the 2-3 best picks we can make at 29 IMO, if he even lasts that long.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    I can guarantee you right now that he won't. Big DTs with Cody's resume and upside don't last that long.

He's one of the 2-3 best picks we can make at 29 IMO, if he even lasts that long.
    If he is there at 29 I will be upset if he gets by us unless someone shocking drops

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... i'm a little bit scared if this is the pick in the 1st ...

... buddy is a huge bama fan & i asked him about cody ...

... his response was - "boy in a man's body" ...

... after gholston i'm leaning towards a B/B+ prospect over an A+/F possibility ... but if anyone can get him to man up ... rex is certainly the guy to do it! ...

... although i definitely do want to go DT/DE ... so i'm fearful but if the jets FO does their due diligence & are comfortable with the pick then i'm onboard ...

l_j_r