Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MNF & Thanksgiving opponents?

All League
    nothing would start the season better than us trashing the dolphins on monday night

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JerseyJet80;3533905]nothing would start the season better than us trashing the dolphins on monday night[/QUOTE]

We'd better, we owe them for last season x 2. :yes:

[QUOTE=WeskerLogan;3533779]woa...deja vue[/QUOTE]

If that's anything like DEJA VU then I've posted this before.

[QUOTE=NY State of Mind;3533883]DAMN RIGHT! How are we supposed to feed our damn kids without knowing this seasons schedule!! Someone needs to get fired!![/QUOTE]

Nice reply, you could make the same reply to anything that doesn't have to do with your 9-5 job, including the New York Jets. So since the Jets have nothing to do with feeding your kids, why are you here? Ha.

Oh and I would love to play Miami, I have been calling for us to host Miami for the Week 1 beat down since it came out that we would be hosting this game. Bring on the Fish.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=MDL_JET;3533842]Here's the video if anyone want's to check it out..

[url]http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80fc71a5&template=without-video&confirm=true[/url]

I would lose my mind doing what those 2 guys do. Way too many options, don't have the patience lol.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else a little shocked that this [B]isn't[/B] done almost entirely by computer? A board with little tags hanging from it? :rolleyes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=quantum;3533957]Anyone else a little shocked that this [B]isn't[/B] done almost entirely by computer? A board with little tags hanging from it? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought the same thing. You'd think it'd be WAY easier that way.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    [QUOTE=jcord1786;3533881]from NY Post twitter:

@NYPost_NFL Nothing official yet, but buzz at #NFL annual meetings is that #Giants will open with #Cowboys, while [B]#Jets will open with #Dolphins. [/B][/QUOTE]
    now wouldnt that be funny, you open a new stadium and the dolphins come in and beat you ...lol:D

[QUOTE=RageATL;3533909]We'd better, we owe them for last season x 2. :yes:[/QUOTE]
    still remember those heartbreakers uh Rage...lol:P

[QUOTE=RageATL;3533965]Yeah, I thought the same thing. You'd think it'd be WAY easier that way.[/QUOTE]
    they cant invest in a computer program to do that b/c they spent all the money giving goodell that raise:D

Hall Of Fame
    Will anyone be surprised if it's the Pasts*?
    They have been the home opener opponent for a while now it seems like.
    Plus you know how the NFL LOVES to put those cheating fa****s on primetime as much as humanly possible.
    Maybe they will switch it up now since we kicked their ass last time, snapping that streak.
    Would LOVE to destroy the fish on national TV.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3534030]
    they cant invest in a computer program to do that b/c they spent all the money giving goodell that raise:D[/QUOTE]

And that may insure that you get another team besides the ghey old Pasts* and the Cow$hits every Sun/Mon/Thur night.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3534032]Will anyone be surprised if it's the Pasts*?
    They have been the home opener opponent for a while now it seems like.
    Plus you know how the NFL LOVES to put those cheating fa****s on primetime as much as humanly possible.
    Maybe they will switch it up now since we kicked their ass last time, snapping that streak.
    Would LOVE to destroy the fish on national TV.[/QUOTE]

We kicked their ass last time? With all due respect, we didn't kick their ass, we won by 7 points. We RECEIVED an ass kicking by them in game 2.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3534039]We kicked their ass last time? With all due respect, we didn't kick their ass, we won by 7 points. We RECEIVED an ass kicking by them in game 2.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a blowout but we beat them up good.
    And they had no clue what was coming in the 2nd half.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3534038]And that may insure that you get another team besides the ghey old Pasts* and the Cow$hits every Sun/Mon/Thur night.[/QUOTE]
    i know right. every primetime game was one of the those two teams.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3534030]now wouldnt that be funny, you open a new stadium and the dolphins come in and beat you ...lol:D

still remember those heartbreakers uh Rage...lol:P

they cant invest in a computer program to do that b/c they spent all the money giving goodell that raise:D[/QUOTE]

Or worse, the Browns beat you, HA HA HA!!!

Yeah, I had a Phins fan in very own my home for one of them. That SUCKED...BAD.

[QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3534044]It wasn't a blowout but we beat them up good.
    And they had no clue what was coming in the 2nd half.[/QUOTE]

That we did, but we STILL only won by 7 points.

Once they saw the tape made adjustments, they easily crushed us by 17 points the next game.
    Last edited by RageATL; 03-22-2010 at 05:06 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3534047]Or worse, the Browns beat you, HA HA HA!!!

[B]Yeah, I had a Phins fan in very own my home for one of them. That SUCKED...BAD.[/B]
    [/QUOTE]

That WOULD be horrible.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3534063]That WOULD be horrible.[/QUOTE]

You have NO idea. And dude talks and talks, ran his mouth the whole time and I never do. It was a very humbling experience, I had to eat crow in person. :O

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3534047]Or worse, the Browns beat you, HA HA HA!!!

Yeah, I had a Phins fan in very own my home for one of them. That SUCKED...BAD.[/QUOTE]
    i dont know, the browns are really bad now, they have given up just about everyone..lol.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3534073]i dont know, the browns are really bad now, they have given up just about everyone..lol.[/QUOTE]

Which would make it all the better if they did it, HA HA HA!!!

[QUOTE=RageATL;3534047]That we did, but we STILL only won by 7 points.

Once they saw the tape made adjustments, they easily crushed us by 17 points the next game.[/QUOTE]

The score in either game is not very reflective of the game.

In the first game, the Pasterisks were completely outmatched.

In the 2nd game, well, that's a lenghty explanation.

To shorten it, I'll say Sanchez throwing the pick 6 to Bodden and having to play down 17 at the end of the half was ridiculous.

It would have been 24 had it not been for Eric Smith redeeming himself after giving up the 50 yard bomb to Welker and blocking that kick that Brad took in.

We handed them that game, they didn't take it from us.

They couldn't really do anything in the 2nd half and we all know they were trying.

Just look to the deep shot Beli took on Revis with Moss in the 4th. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=JerseyJet80;3533905]nothing would start the season better than us trashing the dolphins on monday night[/QUOTE]

nothing would be better than seeing the Dolphins here the last week of December.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3534076]Which would make it all the better if they did it, HA HA HA!!![/QUOTE]
    then i would have to come to Atl and find you for suggestion it...lol:P