Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MNF & Thanksgiving opponents?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NY State of Mind;3533883]DAMN RIGHT! How are we supposed to feed our damn kids without knowing this seasons schedule!! Someone needs to get fired!![/QUOTE]

LOL - my thoughts exactly. 75% of fans around the country won't know (or care) who their team will play in its final four games until Week 13. But I can definitely understand a rabid football fan's need to daydream about the upcoming season, so I can't rip too hard.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3534119]then i would have to come to Atl and find you for suggestion it...lol:P[/QUOTE]

Right, like you've NEVER suggested that the Jets would get beaten?! :rolleyes: :D HA HA HA!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    anybody know what time the game is going to start???

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets_Fragger;3534151]anybody know what time the game is going to start???[/QUOTE]

Usually 7PM I think...2nd game starts at 10:15-ish.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3534154]Usually 7PM I think...2nd game starts at 10:15-ish.[/QUOTE]

cool thanks

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets_Fragger;3534168]cool thanks[/QUOTE]

Yep, the 2nd game is rumored to be Seattle/Cardinals.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3534175]Yep, the 2nd game is rumored to be Seattle/Cardinals.[/QUOTE]

any info leaked about who we got for thanksgiving?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets_Fragger;3534177]any info leaked about who we got for thanksgiving?[/QUOTE]

Yep, rumored to be the Phins but nothing official yet.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3534181]Yep, rumored to be the Phins but nothing official yet.[/QUOTE]

I thought opening day was rumored to be the phins?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets_Fragger;3534183]I thought opening day was rumored to be the phins?[/QUOTE]

CRAP, my bad...been a long day. I just read the Ravens is a good possibility.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was my prediction back in the original "Predict Our Opening Night and Thanksgiving Night Opponents" thread.

Opening Game: Dolphins @ Jets
    Thanksgiving: Ravens @ Jets

I like those two match-ups. I hate the dolphins and the Ravens vs. Ryan match-up works well nationally.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crossfire;3534205]That was my prediction back in the original "Predict Our Opening Night and Thanksgiving Night Opponents" thread.

Opening Game: Dolphins @ Jets
    Thanksgiving: Ravens @ Jets

I like those two match-ups. I hate the dolphins and the Ravens vs. Ryan match-up works well nationally.[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely be down with these opponents. Still really surprised nothing has leaked yet other than a Twitter post from the NY Post.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3534288]I'd definitely be down with these opponents. Still really surprised nothing has leaked yet other than a Twitter post from the NY Post.[/QUOTE]

The NFL will now take your credentials if you leak it. No joking.

I heard the Broncos were lobbying to be the late game v. Oakland.

The Raiders have to play on the road week one as the A's are home. KC, Tenn, Pitt and Jax are the only road teams they could play Sunday at 1PM on CBS. So there is a decent chance they could play Mon.

I still think it might be Cincy for the late Thanksgiving game.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cornjulio21;3534309]The NFL will now take your credentials if you leak it. No joking.

The Raiders have to play on the road week one as the A's are home. KC, Tenn, Pitt and Jax are the only road teams they could play Sunday at 1PM on CBS. So there is a decent chance they could play Mon.

I still think it might be Cincy for the late Thanksgiving game.[/QUOTE]

Not surprising but WOW on the credentials.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3534140]Right, like you've NEVER suggested that the Jets would get beaten?! :rolleyes: :D HA HA HA!!![/QUOTE]
    no, not me????;)

[QUOTE=RageATL;3534187]CRAP, my bad...been a long day. I just read the Ravens is a good possibility.[/QUOTE]
    jesus, now i would have to root for the je...i cant even say it... :eek:

[QUOTE=cornjulio21;3534309]The NFL will now take your credentials if you leak it. No joking.

I still think it might be Cincy for the late Thanksgiving game.[/QUOTE]
    Pitt is getting a home game the opening weekend. so they wouldnt be a road team.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    We don't anticipate announcing at this league mtg the NFL primetime games for opening weekend + Thanksgiving. Still working on sked

[URL]http://twitter.com/NFLprguy[/URL]

NFL just told us there will be no announcement today on opening-weekend games. That means to Thanksgiving games, too.

[URL]http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter[/URL]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    THIS SUCKS, the news got delayed yet AGAIN. Apparently, they're saying that the entire schedule needs to be finished before they can release our MNF and TG opponents. What a load of crap! :steamin:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    seriously? what is the big hold up about who is going to play on opening weekend??? and thanksgiving, you only have 3 games and you know the lions and cowboys are going to play, so how hard is it to figure out who they will play. they have already decided who is playing in london this year.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3534549]seriously? what is the big hold up about who is going to play on opening weekend??? and thanksgiving, you only have 3 games and you know the lions and cowboys are going to play, so how hard is it to figure out who they will play. they have already decided who is playing in london this year.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, completely stupid. I think it's already set that the Pats are playing the Lions.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3534556]Exactly, completely stupid. I think it's already set that the Pats are playing the Lions.[/QUOTE]
    so they are letting the pats play the lions so the pats can get an easy win.... although it would be too funny if the lions beat the pats...:eek: