Thread: Braylon Edwards; "Seeing without Seeing" Video

Veteran

Braylon Edwards; "Seeing without Seeing" Video

Check out this video of Braylon catching passes blindfolded. Can't watch for all the jokes on this one. :D:O

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrk9I1jhJ9U&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrk9I1jhJ9U&feature=player_embedded[/URL]

Maybe he should play with his eyes closed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Ven0m;3533819]Maybe he should play with his eyes closed.[/QUOTE]

I thought he did?? :P

Haha... I was thinking about this the other day and was wondering why no one ever brought it up. I was like, maybe this dude should go back to training on the jugs with his eyes closed... getting his zen back or something. Nice thread.

All League
    I for one am very happy about getting Edwards and truley beleive he will return to having a pro bowl type year. I thinks its all going to come down to Mark and the chemistry they build in this off season..

It's a made up Fantasy Football video, just like Cooley punching threw a wall and catching the ball. It's made up guys......

[QUOTE=hatnlvr;3533846]It's a made up Fantasy Football video, just like Cooley punching threw a wall and catching the ball. It's made up guys......[/QUOTE]

LIES LIES LIES :bigcry:

Anyone remember how accurate a kicker Nugent was in his Fantasy Profile? That's how you know this thing is fake. Plus picking guys like Chris Simms to show off great QB play, someone you should pick up for FFB? I can see why they aren't making these anymore. :D

[QUOTE=hatnlvr;3533846]It's a made up Fantasy Football video, just like Cooley punching threw a wall and catching the ball. It's made up guys......[/QUOTE]

:eek:

Obviously fake...there is a chupacabra in the tree line at 32 sec.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

There's one with Neil Rackers doing some crazy kicks too. Fun to watch but they are fake like you said

All League
    lol we watched all the videos at my last draft, who cars if they are fake some of them are hilarious

Speaking of Braylon. Did he show up for the “voluntary” work outs today?

of course they're fake people...my nephew is actually in the fantasy file commercial for Maurice Jones-Drew where he's buried in the sand up to his neck and jumps out...but they are pretty f$%&n cool to watch

All Pro
    I've always loved these commercials but it is well known that they're fakes.

[QUOTE=gark2k;3533911]of course they're fake people...my nephew is actually in the fantasy file commercial for Maurice Jones-Drew where he's buried in the sand up to his neck and jumps out...but they are pretty f$%&n cool to watch[/QUOTE]

My brother in law made a video of me throwing the football 100 yards and hitting the goal post as a spoof of these commercials. He didn't realize that I could actually do it so we didn't need any special effects. :D

I thought it came out really well actually. Maybe I'll get him to give me the link to the video and put it on youtube or something.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Greaser;3533885]Obviously fake...there is a chupacabra in the tree line at 32 sec.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3533889]There's one with Neil Rackers doing some crazy kicks too. Fun to watch but they are fake like you said[/QUOTE]

That one was actually pretty good :yes:

All League
    [QUOTE=flgreen;3533901]Speaking of Braylon. Did he show up for the “voluntary” work outs today?[/QUOTE]

thats a great question!!! for his sake i hope he did...