Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Need to open with the FINS!

We Need to open with the FINS!

I hate the Pats as much as the next guy but the Fins take me to an entirely different level of hatred.
    From the Mud bowl to the fake spike and now to Ted *ucking Ginns 2 touchdown runs last year we need to bury this team.

Rex already had his hatred boiling for the Pats, but losing those two games the way we did against the Fins last year was vomit inducing.

* Ticket alert- I know that I have seen posts here from fans that can not go to the Monday night games (or don't want to) I WILL BE LOOKING FOR 2 tickets to the opener if you want to sell them for face (Lets keep the available tickets in Jets fans hands).
    My brother and I are looking forward to going to this game.
    Thank you in advance,
    Jetster

All Pro
    [url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210698[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    The fish are a 3rd place team. Give me the 1st place team week 1 on Monday Night. I want that fag Brady.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3534054]The fish are a 3rd place team. Give me the 1st place team week 1 on Monday Night. I want that fag Brady.[/QUOTE]

Which sucks cuz we lost to them not once but TWICE!

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3534054]The fish are a 3rd place team. Give me the 1st place team week 1 on Monday Night. I want that fag Brady.[/QUOTE]

I'll take either one.
    I hope they come up with something like the air raid siren again.
    I still think some F15 flyover sounds would get the crowd into a frenzy when the Jets defense takes the field.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jetster;3534066]I'll take either one.
    I still think some F15 flyover sounds would get the crowd into a frenzy when the Jets defense takes the field.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it sounds too much like an evacuation siren, HA HA HA!! :P

Hall Of Fame
    the jets will stomp the fish...i want the fins more than the pats...that scrub team swept us...what a joke!!! :steamin:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

It'd be better to open with the most blase team on our home schedule (don't have it in front of me right now). THe home opener doesn't really matter as its easy to get hyped up for. I'd rather save the Fins and Pats for other random weeks on the schedule - no reason to double up with the opener and a marquee game.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3534064]Which sucks cuz we lost to them not once but TWICE![/QUOTE]

Good run defense, good run offense.

It was a bad matchup for the Jets. With Ronnie Brown back healthy, and Henne putting up some pretty good stats last season, I think the Fins will be tough again this year.

I hate them, but they are better than years of the past, unfortunately.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=WeskerLogan;3534078]the jets will stomp the fish...i want the fins more than the pats...that scrub team swept us...what a joke!!! :steamin:[/QUOTE]

AMEN Brutha!!!

[QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3534081]Good run defense, good run offense.

It was a bad matchup for the Jets. With Ronnie Brown back healthy, and Henne putting up some pretty good stats last season, I think the Fins will be tough again this year.

I hate them, but they are better than years of the past, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I agree (that the Phins will be tougher this year). They play hard for Sparano and The Tuna knows how to pull the strings behind the scenes. Not to mention Dansby's there now.
    Last edited by RageATL; 03-22-2010 at 06:35 PM.

There's no team on our schedule I want to smack around as much as I do the Dolphins. Nothing was more irritating then losing to their gimmicky Wildcat crap that first game, and then we dominate them the 2nd game and they still manage to suck one out because of Ted Ginn Jr's returns.

I say Bring them on.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Ven0m;3534156]There's no team on our schedule I want to smack around as much as I do the Dolphins. Nothing was more irritating then losing to their gimmicky Wildcat crap that first game, and then we dominate them the 2nd game and they still manage to suck one out because of Ted Ginn Jr's returns.

I say Bring them on.[/QUOTE]

:yes:

I haven't always hated the Pats, but I've ALWAYS hated the Phins...SQUISH THE FISH!!

All League
    [QUOTE=jetster;3534066]I'll take either one.
    I still think some F15 flyover sounds would get the crowd into a frenzy when the Jets defense takes the field.[/QUOTE]

the air-raid siren last year was the best!!! i was pissed when they took it away... the siren plus all the rabid jet fans make for an intimidation factor that is hard to match!!! bring it back woody!!! :yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=neevsmazda07;3534166]the air-raid siren last year was the best!!! i was pissed when they took it away... the siren plus all the rabid jet fans make for an intimidation factor that is hard to match!!! bring it back woody!!! :yes:[/QUOTE]

Sounds too much like an evacuation alarm! :P

All League
    aw c'mon brah!!! you got to admit that it got you going at least... we should find a way to petition this topic to woody...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=neevsmazda07;3534176]aw c'mon brah!!! you got to admit that it got you going at least... we should find a way to petition this topic to woody...[/QUOTE]

I never heard it but I remember the debate here. Just busting your balls! ;)

All League
    no problem my friend!!! just am excited for all of us and the franchise in general... we deserve all the good for all the bad we have gone through you know.... :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=neevsmazda07;3534166]the air-raid siren last year was the best!!! i was pissed when they took it away... the siren plus all the rabid jet fans make for an intimidation factor that is hard to match!!! bring it back woody!!! :yes:[/QUOTE]

it's reasons like this that i wish the dumb lived seperated from the sane..how the ****..what idiot thought this was real? Do they have a TV or a cell phone? ANY source of information outside of their own ****ing ears. inbreds collecting firewood ruins it for all of us yet again!

[QUOTE=jetster;3533981]I hate the Pats as much as the next guy but the Fins take me to an entirely different level of hatred.
    From the Mud bowl to the fake spike and now to Ted *ucking Ginns 2 touchdown runs last year we need to bury this team.

Rex already had his hatred boiling for the Pats, but losing those two games the way we did against the Fins last year was vomit inducing.

* Ticket alert- I know that I have seen posts here from fans that can not go to the Monday night games (or don't want to) I WILL BE LOOKING FOR 2 tickets to the opener if you want to sell them for face (Lets keep the available tickets in Jets fans hands).
    My brother and I are looking forward to going to this game.
    Thank you in advance,
    Jetster[/QUOTE]

mainly we need to open with the Dolphins to insure that we start off 1-0 in our new stadium. our recent home record against the chowds would indicate that if we open with them, we probably start 0-1.

[QUOTE=ground and pound;3534233]mainly we need to open with the Dolphins to insure that we start off 1-0 in our new stadium. our recent home record against the chowds would indicate that if we open with them, we probably start 0-1.[/QUOTE]

16 -9 ring a bell?

[url]http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/scoreboard?seasonYear=2009&seasonType=2&weekNumber=2[/url]