Thread: Death at a Funeral

All Pro

Death at a Funeral

Just saw the commercial, this flick looks pretty funny:

[url]http://www.deathatafuneral-movie.com/?hs308=DAF103[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3534184]Just saw the commercial, this flick looks pretty funny:

[url]http://www.deathatafuneral-movie.com/?hs308=DAF103[/url][/QUOTE]

Concur. Saw the trailer when I was at the movies a few weeks back, looks pretty good.

All Pro
    I wonder HTF they get so many stars in one movie? Gotta be difficult.

I really loved the British version, which was made back in 2007. I don't think I'll be seeing the American version though. I hold the same position regarding The Office, where I first fell in love with Ricky Gervais' original and can't get into the American version as a result.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Crease29;3534192]I really loved the British version, which was made back in 2007. I don't think I'll be seeing the American version though. I hold the same position regarding The Office, where I first fell in love with Ricky Gervais' original and can't get into the American version as a result.[/QUOTE]

Ricky Gervais is hysterical, saw him back on Craig Ferguson a while back and thought he was funny as hell.

[QUOTE=RageATL;3534199]Ricky Gervais is hysterical, saw him back on Craig Ferguson a while back and thought he was funny as hell.[/QUOTE]

He's great, but not for everyone.

I wasn't huge on the Marriage Ref (I thought the marriage conflicts were very Seinfeldian, which made me think the whole thing is scripted), but the second episode with Larry David and Ricky Gervais as guest judges is a must watch. Ricky is completely uncomfortable talking about sex on TV and Larry undercut the entire premise of the show by being completely against marriage. Great stuff.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Crease29;3534202]He's great, but not for everyone.

I wasn't huge on the Marriage Ref (I thought the marriage conflicts were very Seinfeldian, which made me think the whole thing is scripted), but the second episode with Larry David and Ricky Gervais as guest judges is a must watch. Ricky is completely uncomfortable talking about sex on TV and Larry undercut the entire premise of the show by being completely against marriage. Great stuff.[/QUOTE]

Sounds funny, gonna have to look that one up.