Thread: PCSing To Ft Bliss in El Paso, TX this July

Practice Squad

PCSing To Ft Bliss in El Paso, TX this July

Hey guys, Im getting re stationed to Ft Bliss in El Paso this June or July. wondering if any one is from the area or lived there in the past. Curious about the local atmosphere is it family oriented? How bad is the Violence coming up from Juarez Mexico, I know its off limits to Joes but is El Paso getting any worse from whats happening across the border. Any thing you can share would be great. Anything has to be better than where they've got me now. South Korea blows Donkey D!ck being 10 miles from the DMZ is Ghey but Hooah lol Hopefully we get the Mexico game so i can catch it hopeful thinking haha

~Good Looking Out Guys
    Soon To Be :devilgun: Sapper Saw Gunner :machinegu Daddy :D
    7 Months to go till First Child

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=Amsterdam Zephyr 50;3534326]Hey guys, Im getting re stationed to Ft Bliss in El Paso this June or July. wondering if any one is from the area or lived there in the past. Curious about the local atmosphere is it family oriented? How bad is the Violence coming up from Juarez Mexico, I know its off limits to Joes but is El Paso getting any worse from whats happening across the border. Any thing you can share would be great. Anything has to be better than where they've got me now. South Korea blows Donkey D!ck being 10 miles from the DMZ is Ghey but Hooah lol Hopefully we get the Mexico game so i can catch it hopeful thinking haha

~Good Looking Out Guys
    Soon To Be :devilgun: Sapper Saw Gunner :machinegu Daddy :D
    7 Months to go till First Child[/QUOTE]

Not from the area, but thanx for your service, and good luck with the little one!

Practice Squad
    Not a problem man Just doing my part hoping to watch more of our Jets Live instead of DVRed on slingplayer lol worse part of being overseas lol

Banned
    Never been to Bliss but have talked to plenty of people who have been there and they all say it's pretty boring (which probably means fam friendly). Weather is nice all year round. Not exactly the prettiest part of the country to be stationed at but the weather is nice. Are you with 2nd ID? At least you'l be with your family just stay away from the planet's assh*le AKA Juarez.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3534349]Not from the area, but thanx for your service, and good luck with the little one![/QUOTE]

+1
    and keep yer head down!