Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2 sacks from our starting OLB

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SackDancer99;3534970]LOL... yeah, this post was way off base. BT is a solid player. I agree, we need a big-time pass rusher to compliment Pace, but Thomas isn't one of the worst OLBs in the league. Like someone else stated, he isn't always the guy pinning his ears back and rushing the passer.

Pro Football focus has him pretty highly rated (take it for what it's worth):

[url]http://profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=OLB3&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1[/url][/QUOTE]

Can't say I really agree with the rankings (odd that Bart Scott is rated #19 [B]OLB[/B]), but I notice that the raw data indicates that BT had 13 QB pressures, which was the second highest amount on the list.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;3534977]Can't say I really agree with the rankings (odd that Bart Scott is rated #19 [B]OLB[/B]), but I notice that the raw data indicates that BT had 13 QB pressures, which was the second highest amount on the list.[/QUOTE]

weird that a guy with the 2nd most QB pressures could have a -4.9 rush rating. Also says that Thomas had 0 missed tackles... not sure that is possible.