Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jets Games on NFL Network This Week

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jims jetts;3535817]How did you get this information,it is not on the NFL NETWORKS schedule?[/QUOTE]

I have Comcast DVR so I just go to the guide and look through the upcoming week to see if there's anything worth recording so I saw the upcoming Jets Games.....

ALSO I live in Massachusetts so IDK if the NFL Network has diffrent schedules for diffrent areas of the country. I read someone said they get a lot of 49er games but I had the 49ers Packers "The Catch II" on a lot this week as well.

One thing I'm sure of regardless of where you live the NFL Network always shows the top 4 games of each week of this past season on Sundays. Currently they are on Week 3 so everyone will get the Jets vs Titans replay this Sunday, they replay the games multiple times too incase you miss the first airing.

If I see any upcoming Jets Games I will post or make a new thread for the upcoming week.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VinnieTheLush;3538824]My guide on DTV says that at 8 pm is the Oilers @ Buffalo in the comeback game from '92 and at 9:30 is the 1992 Buffalo Bills special. :mad:[/QUOTE]

My Comcast Guide has been saying all week Jets vs Miami 1986 so I DVRed it. Went to play it just now and it was Bills Oilers too, that sucks they had it advertised as a Jets Game but its not the 1st time the NFL Network Guide has said one thing and played another.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PaPZ187;3538963]I have Comcast DVR so I just go to the guide and look through the upcoming week to see if there's anything worth recording so I saw the upcoming Jets Games.....

ALSO I live in Massachusetts so IDK if the NFL Network has diffrent schedules for diffrent areas of the country. I read someone said they get a lot of 49er games but I had the 49ers Packers "The Catch II" on a lot this week as well.

One thing I'm sure of regardless of where you live the NFL Network always shows the top 4 games of each week of this past season on Sundays. Currently they are on Week 3 so everyone will get the Jets vs Titans replay this Sunday, they replay the games multiple times too incase you miss the first airing.

If I see any upcoming Jets Games I will post or make a new thread for the upcoming week.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks; much obliged.

That Niners Pack wildcard in end of 98 season...CatchII...Owens earned his bread that day.