Thread: STH payment due 4/15

STH payment due 4/15

What happens if you do not make the payment on 4/15 but want to pay in a week or 10 days after that, say May 1st. What is the Jets' policy in that situation. I know you can make ACH partial payments which start on 4/1 and it will be deducted from you bank account each month thru July, but I would like to use my credit card and get the mileage for flying.

All League
    I think you should probably call the Jets. They'd probably want you to make the 1st ACH payment by the deadline and then allow you to pay the rest via CC later that month.

Just call them. I'm sure they will be fine with it being a week later.

I know of people that have paid a month late in the past.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=yayankee;3535254]What happens if you do not make the payment on 4/15 but want to pay in a week or 10 days after that, say May 1st. What is the Jets' policy in that situation. I know you can make ACH partial payments which start on 4/1 and it will be deducted from you bank account each month thru July, but I would like to use my credit card and get the mileage for flying.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you'll have any problem.. It happened to me a couple of times when my lovely child was attending a fine and very expensive University. They sent out a second notice about a week after the deadline.

Call them and tell them you want to make the CC payment on 5/1. They probably will just take the card info and agree not to charge your account until that date