Thread: NFL Vid on our Line/LT Impact

Hall Of Fame

NFL Vid on our Line/LT Impact

didn't see this posted, pretty cool

[url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-jets/09000d5d816fd24a/Jets-run-game[/url]

very nice...hope fanca and woody can hold up and on for one more year....

The offseason sucks. Can't wait for the World Cup to buffer my NFL withdrawl.

Great clip, so ready for the season, Four first round picks, 34 games = Jets Oline

LT 2000 :D

I like the fact that everyone realizes that our Line is the reason that our running game is successful. I'm expecting LT to have similar YPA as TJ did last season.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=WeskerLogan;3535410]didn't see this posted, pretty cool

[url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-jets/09000d5d816fd24a/Jets-run-game[/url][/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thnx for the link.

Man LT is going to be a real wildcard....I could see him rushing for 1200 just as easy as 600.

Without doubt though, seems a safe bet that he is going to add another twist to the offense with his pass catching ability.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3535465]Awesome. Thnx for the link.

Man LT is going to be a real wildcard...[B].I could see him rushing for 1200 just as easy as 600.[/B]

Without doubt though, seems a safe bet that he is going to add another twist to the offense with his pass catching ability.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but if he gets to 1200, it had to have been pretty easy to get the first 600.

Oh, wait, this isn't teh Hampur.

:D

Best line of the video was Jamie Dukes at 1:49, saying that "Thomas Jones is sitting there figuring out who am I going to run into":) We weren't the only ones to see that.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=OC_Jet;3535471]Best line of the video was Jamie Dukes at 1:49, saying that "Thomas Jones is sitting there figuring out who am I going to run into":) We weren't the only ones to see that.[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA, classic!

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3535469]Yeah, but if he gets to 1200, it had to have been pretty easy to get the first 600.

[B]Oh, wait, this isn't teh Hampur.[/B]

:D[/QUOTE]

LOL

See what happens when I leave my comfort zone. Get all flustered trying to make sense n all.:P

back to the "pur".