Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ESPN Video: Jets are AFC East team to beat

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Mainejet;3537789]Whether we wanted it or not, along with the great and surprising postseason, comes a lot of notoriety. That is what is happening to the Jets. People are realizing that when you have great drafts the way Tanny has for years now, sooner or later it begins to pay off.

I wouldn't agree with Golic's take though. I don't think the Jets have enough confidence in what they do well to overcome to massive things going for the Patsies - QB and Coaching. Brady on his worst day is still a million times better than Sanchez has been. Bellichick is still the mastermind of X's and O's. It's those two things that tilt the scales in the Patsies favor.

Despite the fact that our Running game, Offensive line, Defensive line, Linebackers, Secondary, and Special Teams ALL go in our favor (and I honestly believe that), QBing and Coaching puts the matchup in the Patsies favor.

It's our achilles heel to date. We can change that by Sanchez becoming a better QB and Rex showing more of the coaching prowess he showed in the playoffs. I don't believe that Rex is a long way from being as good as BB, but I don't know that Sanchez will EVER be as good as Brady.

In the end, I believe it's about the Jets BELIEVING in themselves. They are TRULY the better team and if they execute on their strengths they should win....[/QUOTE]

+1 awesome as always

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Mainejet;3537789]Whether we wanted it or not, along with the great and surprising postseason, comes a lot of notoriety. That is what is happening to the Jets. People are realizing that when you have great drafts the way Tanny has for years now, sooner or later it begins to pay off.

I wouldn't agree with Golic's take though. I don't think the Jets have enough confidence in what they do well to overcome to massive things going for the Patsies - QB and Coaching. Brady on his worst day is still a million times better than Sanchez has been. Bellichick is still the mastermind of X's and O's. It's those two things that tilt the scales in the Patsies favor.

Despite the fact that our Running game, Offensive line, Defensive line, Linebackers, Secondary, and Special Teams ALL go in our favor (and I honestly believe that), QBing and Coaching puts the matchup in the Patsies favor.

It's our achilles heel to date. We can change that by Sanchez becoming a better QB and Rex showing more of the coaching prowess he showed in the playoffs. I don't believe that Rex is a long way from being as good as BB, but I don't know that Sanchez will EVER be as good as Brady.

In the end, I believe it's about the Jets BELIEVING in themselves. They are TRULY the better team and if they execute on their strengths they should win....[/QUOTE]

Sounds great in March my friend.......

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FauxJet07;3537806]A Jet fan who understands :yes:

and

someone should cool their jets :D[/QUOTE]

please leave

we are asking nicely

you are beyond lame and beyond annoying

Very reasoned post. Well said.

[QUOTE=patsfanken;3537460]Gee Ray, how consistent of you to keep name calling and still remain unbanned. Clearly you must have those illicit pictures of the mods, who are "supposed" to be policing internet "tough guys" like yourself. I guess since you couldn't be a bully in the playground, you feel the need to act out here in the internet. Perfect camoflage for the insecure male, don't you think?

But I digress. Why you I continue on the Cromartie thread? I just reported the facts, optimists like yourself choose to interpret them as a positive...or try to dismiss the stats as irrelevant. What would be the point of continuing? The only thing to do now is to wait until the season tells who has ultimately made the correct assessment.[/QUOTE]

Correction, you posted selective stats, and again, as I showed you with Nnamdi, the stats don't paint the entire picture, especially for a defensive back.

You reported your bull**** spinning and twisting with an obvious bias against the Jets...

The sooner you accept that, and lose your arrogance, the better off you will be.