Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Those zainny Vermontonians...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Those zainny Vermontonians...

[url]http://failuremag.com/index.php/feature/article/the_odor-eaters_rotten_sneaker_contest/P2/[/url]

A unique competition that you have to win by a nose.
    Written by Jason Zasky Filed under Life

“You get a fair bit of information,” notes Herz, who will be on hand as a judge for the third consecutive year, having come to the attention of organizers through her 2007 book “The Scent of Desire” (HarperCollins), which addresses “how scent affects our emotions, preferences, memories, health, sexuality, relationships, and food cravings.”

Read more: [url]http://failuremag.com/index.php/feature/article/the_odor-eaters_rotten_sneaker_contest/P2/#ixzz0j6qbRb2z[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can see Vermont from (the rooftop of) my house!

No, wait, it's Massachusetts I'm looking at. Or is it Connecticut?

Or maybe I'm looking as far away as Maine - the home of Senator Olympia Snow.

Oh, yeah! That reminds me. Did President Obama forget to incorporate the Public-Option "trigger" that Olympia Snow suggested into his "health care" plan? I mean, he used the reconciliation process to get his "health care" bill approved. Why didn't he include the trigger? Could he have done so? 'Cause without any kind of public-option, or at least the threat of one, nothing really happened in Washington, yesterday. The rich health care insurance companies will continue to get rich - per law eff 3/23/2010.

:jets18

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;3536618]I can see Vermont from (the rooftop of) my house!

No, wait, it's Massachusetts I'm looking at. Or is it Connecticut?

Or maybe I'm looking as far away as Maine - the home of Senator Olympia Snow.

Oh, yeah! That reminds me. Did President Obama forget to incorporate the Public-Option "trigger" that Olympia Snow suggested into his "health care" plan? I mean, he used the reconciliation process to get his "health care" bill approved. Why didn't he include the trigger? Could he have done so? 'Cause without any kind of public-option, or at least the threat of one, nothing really happened in Washington, yesterday. The rich health care insurance companies will continue to get rich - per law eff 3/23/2010.

:jets18[/QUOTE]

If Obama went back to the Senate to kind-of surreptitiously re-negotiate a bill that included the "trigger" and THEN jammed it through reconciliation....never mind. Go back to sleep.

:zzz: