Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sanchez calls marshall

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3537061]So does this count as an official prediction? If it's later confirmed as true will you later say..."See, I knew...I just KNEW!!!"?[/QUOTE]

Not but what you said constitutes as flame-baiting. :P

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;3537102]Maybe he likes him. Wants to be BFFs? :P[/QUOTE]

What happened to you?

You actually used to be funny.

Do they have the same agent?

Or maybe Mark is helping Pete Carroll. I don't see any issue if he is. He's helping his ex-college coach who is in another conference.
    Last edited by C Mart; 03-25-2010 at 10:34 AM.

Maybe Mark was drunk and pocket dialed him. ;)

[QUOTE=SyracuseJet;3537203]Maybe Mark was drunk and pocket dialed him. ;)[/QUOTE]

Instantly thinking of that Sprint commercial with Flava Flav.

YO THIS IS BRANDON MARSHALL... WHO THIS?!

[QUOTE=Jordy;3537186]What happened to you?

You actually used to be funny.[/QUOTE]

And you actually used to be gone.

Which was great.

[QUOTE=dmitexxi;3537166]Not but what you said constitutes as flame-baiting. :P[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like I was the ONLY one.:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=operaguy;3536917]-realtalk-[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3536919]lol :D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3536925]This thread can't possibly provide anything more than this.

Lock, dump, end thread.

:yes:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Jordy;3536987]:coocoo:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3537077]I don't think that counts as a prediction. But still... it could be a prediction.[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    thread has zero to do with the pattycakes

yet here are vinny and his fat friend 2 trolling and ruining it as they do anyplace they post

[QUOTE=sg3;3537378]thread has zero to do with the pattycakes

yet here are vinny and his fat friend 2 trolling and ruining it as they do anyplace they post[/QUOTE]

Yes, please someone ban these fools! SWING THE BAN HAMMER!

[QUOTE=stanner;3536902]guys, this is no big deal. Mark called me on my birthday, too. that's his thing, i guess.[/QUOTE]'hey she's a my birthday, too'

[QUOTE=sg3;3537378]thread has zero to do with the pattycakes

yet here are vinny and his fat friend 2 trolling and ruining it as they do anyplace they post[/QUOTE]

lol Whaaaaaa?

[img]http://image.blog.bitcomet.com/postpic/20080128/5010723_dydygi080128082513.jpg[/img]

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3537404]lol Whaaaaaa?

[img]http://image.blog.bitcomet.com/postpic/20080128/5010723_dydygi080128082513.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]

she's a good church girl. note the cross earings she's wearing...

[B]Adam Schefter's twitter[/B]:

[URL="http://twitter.com/ADAM_SCHEFTER"]http://twitter.com/ADAM_SCHEFTER[/URL]

[QUOTE]RT @michellehayes19: any news on bmarsh?? ... Sounds like a draft week/day trade, if one even gets done at all.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    More speculation but still...

[url]http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2010/03/brandon_marshall_and_new_york.php[/url]

[B]Brandon Marshall and New York Jets rumors: Did Mark Sanchez say anything in his call other than "Happy Birthday"?[/B]

By Michael Roberts, Friday, Mar. 26 2010 @ 8:13AM

​[I]The rumor mill around the Broncos' Brandon Marshall is cranking at a feverish pitch -- and the latest reports about possible interest from the New York Jets provide a primer in how speculation builds in the current media age.

The starting points for these whispers were two sentences near the bottom of the March 24 "Sightings" column by Norm Clarke, the former Rocky Mountain News staffer who now writes for the Las Vegas Journal-Review. They read: "Denver Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall celebrated his 26th birthday at N9NE with friends. He received a telephone call during dinner from New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez."

That was enough to prompt a March 25 item in the New York Post's Jets blog. Author Mark Cannizzaro notes: "What was said on the call is pure speculation, but the timing is at least noteworthy with reports that the Jets have had internal discussions about Marshall and with the Broncos potentially willing to come off their demand that a No. 1 pick be included in any trade."

Cannizzaro's snippet was picked up earlier today by the Sports Rumors scribes at Yahoo! But long before then, it became a matter of debate on the Broncos' official online fan forum, with posters dishing about whether Sanchez was buttering up Marshall, or if they're just pals.

Whatever the case, Marshall remains one of the most talked-about players during this off-season. Practically anything will get the Internet buzz rumbling these days -- even two lines about a phone call at the tail end of a gossip column.[/I]