Thread: Who's been sleeping in my bed...

Charter JI Member

Who's been sleeping in my bed...

Man awakes to find stranger in bed

March 25, 2010
    PITTSBURGH (AP) — Police say a man broke into a Pittsburgh home and climbed into bed with its owner, apparently because he was drunk and cold following a rap concert.

Homeowner Frank Fontana says he was in bed when the man climbed in about 5:30 Wednesday morning. Fontana says he asked whether it was a woman who has keys to his home — and he grabbed a baseball bat when a deep male voice answered, "No, it's not."
    Police say Fontana kept the man at bay until police arrived but didn't hit him with the bat.
    Police say the intruder told them he was looking for shelter after a Tuesday night concert by rapper Jay-Z at the Mellon Arena.
    The 33-year-old man faces a preliminary hearing on charges of criminal mischief and criminal trespass.

lol, wtf

Banned
    I thought this was a tribute to Flying Elvis and other swingers on the board.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    I thought this was a tribute to Flying Elvis and other swingers on the board.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Fontana says he asked whether it was a woman who has keys to his home and he grabbed a baseball bat when a deep male voice answered, "No, it's not."
    Crap, I woulda said "Yep. Hey, btw, where's the basebll bat?" and see what happens.