Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Francessa: Jets are now the Clowns of the NFL

Hall Of Fame

Francessa: Jets are now the Clowns of the NFL

Hasn't been one of these for a while, figured I'd throw it our there for craps and giggles :D

Before you get all "who cares what he thinks, so what, he's a d-bag, just a Giant fanblahblahblah--I don't really CARE what he thinks, but thought maybe some who haven't heard him might want to read what BS he's spewing today. I think he's kind of funny--but not in the humourous sort of way but rather in that sad pathertic kind of way because his motives seem so transparent.

In his OPENING monologue today Francessa called the entire organization Clowns. Repeated it about 20 times.

Said they went from being overly clandestine with Mangini to Bozo the Clown. From the KGB to a three ring circus, bring in the animals and clowns. That the transformation from Tanny being the professional disciple of Pacrells to basically the ringmaster of the circus is complete.

Used to take permission from 5 people just to PARK at training camp, now they'll pick you up off the highway in a van, give you a front seat, put on a movie for you and throw you a cocktail.

Rex and his outrageous and clownish behavior, Woody first going out and getting Favre and now LT--the whole organization.

Said Woody will probably be in a booth at Training Camp personally selling you PSLs.

Just a bunch of clowns.

Oh teh irony.

Note: Again, I could give a half-baked crap about what he thinks, just thought it funny, topical.

Someone call up and show this fool who the real clown is. I'd do it but I might get fired for yelling crazy things on my office phone.

He's been in mid-season form today for sure.

Basically suggested that Rex flipping the bird to the camera was a PSL ploy as well.

The cherry on top was him saying Giants fans are and have always been the most loyal, dedicated, and knowledgeable fan base in all of professional sports.

Fatcessa is the clown of talk radio.
    Fat F****** Tool!
    I'd piss in his diet coke if I ever got the chance!

[QUOTE=southside;3537551]Someone call up and show this fool who the real clown is. I'd do it but I might get fired for yelling crazy things on my office phone.[/QUOTE]

If you make him look like a fool, he speaks over you saying something about futility and comments on the Giants recent Superbowl.

Meh. It's not worth it.

I listen to him for entertainment purposes, which is what he wants.

He's entertaining. I won't knock him for that.

Great just what JI needs another Francesa thread.

These all follow the same pattern.

Poster X "Fatcessa is a moron, he loves the Giants and will say anything to disgrace the Jets, I'm gonna call him up and yell at him"

Poster Y "You know he only does this for ratings, if you don't listen to him he won't say stupid crap"

Poster Z (32 Green) "Yes, I know Francesa is a clown and enjoy listening to him anyway. I don't need Poster Y to tell me what I need to listen to."

Fatsessa is totally right....

We are a bunch of clowns, misfits, loud mouths....

Our HC is joke. our owner is a joke, the GM does not know what he is doing and I can go on and on... yeah whatever fat boy.......

BUT EVERYONE I KNOW IS TALKING ABOUT THE J---E---T---S and not his GIANTS.

He is a jealous fool, who yesterday said "The Giants would never do that show"

Hard to do if you are NOT invited. Always remember, the GIANTS had a coke head leading their team to two Super Bowl wins!!!!!! Imagine what fatso would still be saying if that was the Jets..........

[QUOTE=Crease29;3537552]He's been in mid-season form today for sure.

Basically suggested that Rex flipping the bird to the camera was a PSL ploy as well.

The cherry on top was him saying Giants fans are and have always been the most loyal, dedicated, and knowledgeable fan base in all of professional sports.[/QUOTE]

SNOWBALL THROWERS...............

[QUOTE=IM3;3537557]Great just what JI needs another Francesa thread.

Poster X "Fatcessa is a moron, he loves the Giants and will say anything to disgrace the Jets, I'm gonna call him up and yell at him"

Poster Y "You know he only does this for ratings, if you don't listen to him he won't say stupid crap"

Poster Z (32 Green) "Yes, I know Francesa is a clown and enjoy listening to him anyway. I don't need Poster Y to tell me what I need to listen to."[/QUOTE]

Funny.

All three are already present :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3537554]If you make him look like a fool, he speaks over you saying something about futility and comments on the Giants recent Superbowl.

Meh. It's not worth it.

[B]I listen to him for entertainment purposes,[/B] which is what he wants.

[B]He's entertaining.[/B] I won't knock him for that.[/QUOTE]

This.

It's kind of why I'll sometimes listen to Jime Rome on Rome is Burning when I'm driving home late at night and I'm bored.

Hillarious what a tool that guy is.

Same with Fatty.

All League
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JStokes;3537548]

In his OPENING monologue today Francessa called the entire organization Clowns. Repeated it about 20 times.

Said they went from being overly clandestine with Mangini to Bozo the Clown. From the KGB to a three ring circus, bring in the animals and clowns. That the transformation from Tanny being the professional disciple of Pacrells to basically the ringmaster of the circus is complete.

Used to take permission from 5 people just to PARK at training camp, [B]now they'll pick you up off the highway in a van, give you a front seat, put on a movie for you and throw you a cocktail. [/B]

Rex and his outrageous and clownish behavior, Woody first going out and getting Favre and now LT--the whole organization.

Said Woody will probably be in a booth at Training Camp personally selling you PSLs.

Just a bunch of clowns.

[/QUOTE]

Except of course if you're name is Fatcessa...which is half the reason why he always blasts the organization. The Jets realize how utterly unimportant and non-influential he has become to the NY sports/media scene.....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=IM3;3537557]Great just what JI needs another Francesa thread.

Poster Z (32 Green) "Yes, I know Francesa is a clown and enjoy listening to him anyway. I don't need Poster Y to tell me what I need to listen to."[/QUOTE]

Just what we need, another reply suggesting that we shouldn't talk about what's currently being talked about the Jets on local radio.

:D

ikey--wen da album be droppin? payin cash for tha bentley :yes:
    Last edited by JStokes; 03-25-2010 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Spelled "the" as proper "the" instead of ghetto "tha".

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3537562]Funny.

All three are already present :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I didnt post ye....

:eek:

I just listen so I can hear him do the live commercial reads for "The Line king in the hot of New Yawk" that sort of thing.

JStokes, this is in no way against you or what you just said. You seem to know exactly what Francessa is trying to do.

Francessa is to easily angered Jets fan callers

as

PatsFanTX is to naive, easily angered Jets fan posters.

They both love being the bad guy and they both love to get responses.

They both stir the pot well and that's all they're trying to do.

I want to shake every Jets fan who calls the show and say, "You do know that you won't change his mind, right? You do know, that if you're a dees dems and does uneducated retard you'll get through and he'll skewer you and make you seem like you're every Jets fan, right? You do know, that if you make a good point, he'll talk over you and hang up on you, right?"

The worst part is that "dees dems and does" angry retards drive up his ratings because THEY ARE the increased ratings. Every Giants fan laughs his/her ass off when Francessa confuses an angry screaming retard. The ratings get higher and higher. Rush Limbaugh does the same thing. Be outrageous and ratings climb. It doesn't matter if people hate you; you bring in more revenue and you'll be more of a success.

The best thing you can do is to not listen and not call. But people will do it anyway because it feels good to call and believe that you've angered him. There is no power here because there is no collective will to do what would hurt his ratings. Just like there is no collective will to not respond to PatsFanTX when he tries to bait people into anger.

A crocodile will always eat a dead chicken because it is instinct. It doesn't matter if he just ate. A low IQ Jets fan will always get angry at Francessa and become a caller on the show and will always be made to seem like he's an idiot for everyone to hear. This person will be made to seem like he's a typical Jets fan and that all Jets fans are crazy horse's asses. It will always happen. Sickening.

[QUOTE=Flagman5A;3537559]Fatsessa is totally right....

We are a bunch of clowns, misfits, loud mouths....

Our HC is joke. our owner is a joke, the GM does not know what he is doing and I can go on and on... yeah whatever fat boy.......

[B]BUT EVERYONE I KNOW IS TALKING ABOUT THE J---E---T---S and not his GIANTS. [/B]

He is a jealous fool, who yesterday said "The Giants would never do that show"

Hard to do if you are NOT invited. Always remember, the GIANTS had a coke head leading their team to two Super Bowl wins!!!!!! Imagine what fatso would still be saying if that was the Jets..........[/QUOTE]

Yup, we all know the Giants were already going to be an afterthought during the season. Now it's a certainty that nobody will pay them any mind before the season. The Jets just guaranteed themselves the backpage cover from August through January and maybe into February (except for the Yankees playoff run).

[QUOTE=GreenJoe;3537570]JStokes, this is in no way against you or what you just said. You seem to know exactly what Francessa is trying to do.

as

I want to shake every Jets fan who calls the show and say, "You do know that you won't change his mind, right? You do know, that if you're a dees dems and does uneducated retard you'll get through and he'll skewer you and make you seem like you're every Jets fan, right? You do know, that if you make a good point, he'll talk over you and hang up on you, right?"

The worst part is that "dees dems and does" angry retards drive up his ratings because THEY ARE the increased ratings. Every Giants fan laughs his/her ass off when Francessa confuses an angry screaming retard. The ratings get higher and higher. Rush Limbaugh does the same thing. Be outrageous and ratings climb. It doesn't matter if people hate you; you bring in more revenue and you'll be more of a success.

The best thing you can do is to not listen and not call. But people will do it anyway because it feels good to call and believe that you've angered him. There is no power here because there is no collective will to do what would hurt his ratings. Just like there is no collective will to not respond to PatsFanTX when he tries to bait people into anger.

A crocodile will always eat a dead chicken because it is instinct. It doesn't matter if he just ate. A low IQ Jets fan will always get angry at Francessa and become a caller on the show and will always be made to seem like he's an idiot for everyone to hear. This person will be made to seem like he's a typical Jets fan and that all Jets fans are crazy horse's asses. It will always happen. Sickening.[/QUOTE]

Someone should call up and tell him point blank: "I don't care what you think. You're opinion is stupid. Bye."

[QUOTE=JStokes;3537567]Just what we need, another reply suggesting that we shouldn't talk about what's currently being talked about the Jets on local radio.

:D

ikey--wen da album be droppin? payin cash for tha bentley :yes:[/QUOTE]

breakin new my 1st single droppin on march 31

on itunes

that was yo girl ft drizzy drake

its gonna tear tha clubs down

its hot like fiya

This guy makes me ill. I heard the comments live and just about went off. I usually turn the fool off, but I forgot today.
    The JETS are clowns but his friends Dolphins who continue to let any Latin celebrity buy into the team are not? The team that changes the name of their stadium each year is not?

This is what bothers that fat ignorant slob.
    1. The JETS will be the news for the entire summer.
    2. The JETS are good
    3. The giants, not so much.
    4. Rex, Woody, and Mike are a good team and will continue to win together.
    5. The JETS have closed the door on this guy numerous times this past year and this may be the final straw.

[QUOTE=GreenJoe;3537570]JStokes, this is in no way against you or what you just said. You seem to know exactly what Francessa is trying to do.

as

A crocodile will always eat a dead chicken because it is instinct. It doesn't matter if he just ate. A low IQ Jets fan will always get angry at Francessa and become a caller on the show and will always be made to seem like he's an idiot for everyone to hear. This person will be made to seem like he's a typical Jets fan and that all Jets fans are crazy horse's asses. It will always happen. Sickening.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying Francessa has been here for ten years posing as a Pats fan?

:eek:

Dunt Dunt Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

[QUOTE=IM3;3537575]breakin new my 1st single droppin on march 31

on itunes

that was yo girl ft drizzy drake

its gonna tear tha clubs down

its hot like fiya[/QUOTE]

The sad thing.... this is a pretty accurate description of the crap morons are listening to in the clubs.