Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just got Punked

Veteran

I just got Punked

So, I work with 2 chowds here and have one other Jets fan. We go back and forth with them about the cheaters winning SB's and we fire back the Brady is gay and BB with cameras so on and so forth. Today out of nowhere he sends me this.......
    The Jets need a wide receiver, they are not afraid to make bold moves, and the Broncos are willing to part with Marshall. Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum was evasive when asked during a conference call last week whether he and coach Rex Ryan have discussed trading for Marshall. Today, the Jets traded their first round picks for 2010 and 2011 and a third round pick in 2010 for the controversial but talented wide out. The team announced the trade today from the owners meetings.
    Giving up two first-round picks and a third is not too expensive for Marshall, especially for a contender like the Jets. He is a proven NFL playmaker, better than any wide receiver the Jets are going to get in this draft. Marshall turns 26 on Tuesday, meaning he could help the Jets for years. Getting Marshall will make Sanchez a better quarterback, and the Jets a better team.

I was so happy for like 2 minutes until I googled and looked on JI before I realized that Woody and Rex made the announcement about Hard Knocks and 2 firsts and a third?

Bastard chowds!!!:steamin:

Freakin chowd bastids. I hate 'em all.

At would be a horrendous move

Two 1sts and a 3rd?

You were happy?

Oh Lord.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3537746]Two 1sts and a 3rd?

You were happy?

Oh Lord.[/QUOTE]

I was at first but re read it and was like, that's not making sense.

It was the initial elation that blinded me to the rest of the deal.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3537743]Freakin chowd bastids. I hate 'em all.[/QUOTE]

FU Vinnie,

It was like you getting the news that Brady wasn't really ghey.

Jets Insider VIP
    Two firsts for Marsahall? Ouch that would hurt.

Two first round picks....that should have been a giveaway.

Than again the mind sees what it wants to see.

Jets Insider VIP
    Why would you believe ANYTHING the chowds say? If they tell you the sky is blue, look out the window. cheez :rolleyes:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=JetsFanInDenver;3537778]Two first round picks....that should have been a giveaway.

[B]Than again the mind sees what it wants to see.[/[/B]QUOTE]

I was blinded by the thought.:D

[QUOTE=quantum;3537812]Why would you believe ANYTHING the chowds say? If they tell you the sky is blue, look out the window. cheez :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

It's been a long sh*tty day, every once and awhile even a chowd comes up with a good one. He totally caught me off guard with this one though.

Lesson learned.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3537819][QUOTE=JetsFanInDenver;3537778]Two first round picks....that should have been a giveaway.

[B]Than again the mind sees what it wants to see.[/[/B]QUOTE]

I was blinded by the thought.:D

It's been a long sh*tty day, every once and awhile even a chowd comes up with a good one. He totally caught me off guard with this one though.

Lesson learned.[/QUOTE]

Of course you know this calls for retribution, right?

All Pro
    The 20103rd rounder, which the Jets don't have, should have been you rfirst clue, simple. :P

Veteran
    [QUOTE=quantum;3537820][QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3537819]

Of course you know this calls for retribution, right?[/QUOTE]

Oh believe me he'll get his. He's a gambler too, I think I have a trick or 2 up my sleeve envolving some "sure things"

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3537827][QUOTE=quantum;3537820]

Oh believe me he'll get his. He's a gambler too, I think I have a trick or 2 up my sleeve envolving some "sure things"[/QUOTE]

Or you could ask for ideas from the bunch of devious and cruel motherluvers here in the hampur....

[QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3537819]

I was blinded by the thought.:D [/QUOTE]

So you were thinking.... ;)

Board Moderator
    Why is there football talk in the hampur???!!

Veteran
    [QUOTE=quantum;3537830]

Or you could ask for ideas from the bunch of devious and cruel motherluvers here in the hampur....[/QUOTE]

Suggestions?

[QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3537733]So, I work with 2 chowds here and have one other Jets fan. We go back and forth with them about the cheaters winning SB's and we fire back the Brady is gay and BB with cameras so on and so forth.[/QUOTE]

Is this why my fries are always delayed? :confused:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=FF2;3537938]Is this why my fries are always delayed? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Eat sh*t, Fat Felator2. Your fries are probably delayed because you order them by the trough.

[QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3537756][B]FU Vinnie[/B],

It was like you getting the news that Brady wasn't really ghey.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3537974][B]Eat sh*t, Fat Felator2[/B]. Your fries are probably delayed because you order them by the trough.[/QUOTE]

Ummm, I don't think you understand the spirit of the Hampur. This is a place where Jews break bread with Muslims, Italians embrace the Irish, Blacks hold hands with Whites, and Conservatives beat the crap outta Liberals.

Leave your team colors at the door when you enter here, capishe?;)

[IMG]http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz161/_Disorder_/cat-and-dog-sleep.jpg[/IMG]