Thread: Leon and his agent are being a little ridiculous...

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket

Leon and his agent are being a little ridiculous...

Hows it going fellas ...I have been reading a lot about leon and his contract dispute but the thin what i dont understand is how can he not be happy when we offered him a contract and he refused...then he breaks his leg in the most terrible way and now his agent is trying to get him a better deal...i understand its all about the money for some of these guys but i feel like leons agent is not looking after the best interest of his client...would you rather be on SF or someone like that for i dont know maybe 300gs more or be on a team that has an up and up team this season and you know you can contribute to a possible contender...im a little drunk so if it doesnt make sense sorry but i think leon just needs to sign maybe a one year deal with us and see what happens after this season...i dont know i feel like the JETS are the best draw in the NFL this season over any tam for a player?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=BigJet85;3538109]Hows it going fellas ...I have been reading a lot about leon and his contract dispute but the thin what i dont understand is how can he not be happy when we offered him a contract and he refused...then he breaks his leg in the most terrible way and now his agent is trying to get him a better deal...i understand its all about the money for some of these guys but i feel like leons agent is not looking after the best interest of his client...would you rather be on SF or someone like that for i dont know maybe 300gs more or be on a team that has an up and up team this season and you know you can contribute to a possible contender...im a little drunk so if it doesnt make sense sorry but i think leon just needs to sign maybe a one year deal with us and see what happens after this season...i dont know i feel like the JETS are the best draw in the NFL this season over any tam for a player?[/QUOTE]

Enjoy Vegas.

It's ALL about the cash $$$$$$$ for Leon and his agent. :steamin:

Jets Insider VIP
    Leon, Vernon Golstyn and Alvin for a high second

MAKE HIM AN OFFER, CRAZY AL

Jets Insider VIP
    This really needed its own thread?

Leon may also be looking for a situation where he could get more touches... his role looks to be pretty limited next year with Greene and LT. Jets are looking to have him be more prominent on special teams, where as Leon probably wants to be more of a RB1a... especially since he is now on the other side of 25. Not many years left to make a payday.