Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Do Not Click If Easily Offended

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219

    Thumbs up Do Not Click If Easily Offended

    If it's OK with modz, Id like to share this ode to...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrRpb5NrCDY

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Philipino children..... prolly shouldnt click.



  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    I only wonder about the following....

    as the chick in Raoul's sig enjoys herself is she facing the dude as she rides him like a roller coaster or is he looking at her back while she pounds him into submission??

    either way works for me mind you....

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    I only wonder about the following....

    as the chick in Raoul's sig enjoys herself is she facing the dude as she rides him like a roller coaster or is he looking at her back while she pounds him into submission??

    either way works for me mind you....
    Timmy posted the movie from which the gif was made from. She's straddling him, in a graveyard, and bangs him so violently the tombstone falls on him and dies. No joke.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Timmy posted the movie from which the gif was made from. She's straddling him, in a graveyard, and bangs him so violently the tombstone falls on him and dies. No joke.
    But she survives, right? RIGHT? Those breasteses are too luscious to be lost.

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    But she survives, right? RIGHT? Those breasteses are too luscious to be lost.
    She survives the tombstone, but then a band of excaped warrior chimps emerges from the brush and shoots her through the head with an improvised cross-bow, then eats her hands and face.

    If its the same movie I'm thinking of.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    LMAO, Raoul!


    "My Dick...very dangerous. Your dick...quick and painless"....

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    She survives the tombstone, but then a band of excaped warrior chimps emerges from the brush and shoots her through the head with an improvised cross-bow, then eats her hands and face.

    If its the same movie I'm thinking of.
    lol

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    LMAO, Raoul!


    "My Dick...very dangerous. Your dick...quick and painless"....
    Hehe..I knew you'd enjoy it


    my dick like a tsunami
    your dick wants its mummy

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    844
    my dick parts the seas...your dick farts and queefs

    Nice, I'm stealing this.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    3,639
    Mickey Avalon is the gayest rapper ever. Literally.








    Yuck.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Timmy posted the movie from which the gif was made from. She's straddling him, in a graveyard, and bangs him so violently the tombstone falls on him and dies. No joke.
    The movie is called 11:14. The chick is, believe it or not...Rachel Leigh Cook.

    One of those contrived plots where the movie jumps around in time to show how a confluence of inter-related events come to a catastrophic head all at precisely 11:14 one evening. The opening scene is a deadly car crash and then the movie gives you the 5 intersecting stories as to how everyone got to the scene of the accident. Kind of Pulp Fiction meets Traffic. But not as good.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0331811/

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Timmy posted the movie from which the gif was made from. She's straddling him, in a graveyard, and bangs him so violently the tombstone falls on him and dies. No joke.
    wow- anyone know the name of the movie?? definitely sounds like a saturday night date flick....

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    Mickey Avalon is the gayest rapper ever. Literally.








    Yuck.
    why

















    why

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    The movie is called 11:14. The chick is, believe it or not...Rachel Leigh Cook.

    One of those contrived plots where the movie jumps around in time to show how a confluence of inter-related events come to a catastrophic head all at precisely 11:14 one evening. The opening scene is a deadly car crash and then the movie gives you the 5 intersecting stories as to how everyone got to the scene of the accident. Kind of Pulp Fiction meets Traffic. But not as good.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0331811/
    damn stokes- you know a lot of good useless information...I'd be lost without you...

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    Mickey Avalon is the gayest rapper ever. Literally.
    I'd never heard of the dude till this morning when I received it via email.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    damn stokes- you know a lot of good useless information...I'd be lost without you...
    The GF and I are movie freaks. We see at least 2-3 a week.

    Plus I'm a good chef (not quite Borgo-esque) so if you need any recipes.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    The GF and I are movie freaks. We see at least 2-3 a week.

    Plus I'm a good chef (not quite Borgo-esque) so if you need any recipes.
    no thanks on the latter.....i'm a big time cook....making pizza rustica and pizza dolce di ricotta next week for Easter...

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    no thanks on the latter.....i'm a big time cook....making pizza rustica and pizza dolce di ricotta next week for Easter...
    Love me some Easter Meat pie.

    Never made it, but I have my Dad's recipe (from my Grandma from the Old Country) and some day I'll make one.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Love me some Easter Meat pie.

    Never made it, but I have my Dad's recipe (from my Grandma from the Old Country) and some day I'll make one.
    the crust can be a b!tch if you are using a 12in bake pan....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us