Thread: Anyone ever try this...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Anyone ever try this...

[B]Prison warns convict over fart 'attacks'[/B]

MALMO, Sweden, March 25 (UPI) -- The warden of a Swedish jail said a prisoner received an official warning for voicing his discontent toward his situation via flatulence.
    Anders Eriksson, warden of the Kirseberg prison in Malmo, said guards filed numerous complaints against the 21-year-old prisoner, who was not named, alleging [B]"a series of concerted attacks" in the form of the prisoner's constant wind-breaking[/B], Britain's The Daily Telegraph reported Thursday.
    "I have worked within the prisons and probation service since 1986 and I have never experienced a situation where behavior of this sort has led to punishment," Eriksson said in an interview with Sweden's Metro newspaper.
    Prison authorities said the prisoner revealed the motive for his flatulence.
    "I had an upset stomach while I was playing cards but did not want to fart there. So I went over to the guards instead," he was quoted as saying.
    The prisoner was issued an official warning and could face punishment for any future attacks of intentional flatulence, Eriksson said.

[SIZE=2][URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6vN4H6L458[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]pretty much all I got...[/SIZE]

Jets Insider VIP
    I fart in bed all the time...my wife is akin to one of the guards...since marriage is a prison...

Jets Insider VIP
    Never farted on a friends face like that. I'd be too afraid to follow through and crap on him.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Fishooked;3538162]I fart in bed all the time...my wife is akin to one of the guards...since marriage is a prison...[/QUOTE]
    lol...the old covers over the head routine :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3538166]lol...the old covers over the head routine :D[/QUOTE]

teh Dutch Oven...

Seriously though these guards are complaining about a fly-by? Fegs...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Its odd.

You would think the victims would come up swinging.... but they all seemed to be chemically stunned into a sad lethargy and just collapse back into their 'lil couch beds.

I'd say a good way to avoid this is to actually sleep in a real bed.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Fishooked;3538170]teh Dutch Oven...

Seriously though these guards are complaining about a fly-by? Fegs...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=32green;3538171]Its odd.

You would think the victims would come up swinging.... but they all seemed to be chemically stunned into a sad lethargy and just collapse back into their 'lil couch beds.

I'd say a good way to avoid this is to actually sleep in a real bed.[/QUOTE]
    maybe they're all little people....

[IMG]http://www.library.gsu.edu/spcoll/spcollimages/av/lane/jpeg/LBP52-049a.jpg[/IMG]

I've heard elevator rides can be challanging for them

All League
    :40 is the best run of baby seal farts

I have no experience lighting farts, looks fun

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=jetswin;3538174]maybe they're all little people....

[IMG]http://www.library.gsu.edu/spcoll/spcollimages/av/lane/jpeg/LBP52-049a.jpg[/IMG]

I've heard elevator rides can be challanging for them[/QUOTE]

:dunno:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=32green;3538178]:dunno:[/QUOTE]
    lol...as spelling is for me

[QUOTE=jetswin;3538174]maybe they're all little people....

I've heard elevator rides can be challanging for them[/QUOTE]

... i've heard their farts have twice the power ...

... it'd just difficult for them to move their little nubs enough to climb up on the cot & get into firing position!!! ...

l_j_r

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3538170]teh Dutch Oven...

Seriously though these guards are complaining about a fly-by? Fegs...[/QUOTE]

Depends on hang time.

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3538324]Depends on hang time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Pac2566;3019442]reminds me of the time I thought it was safe to let one out at work. It was perhaps the smallest blast of air I've ever let out yet it literally caused a scene.

As my coworkers and passer-byers became enveloped in the cloud there was genuine concern that something may be wrong with the venthilation in the building (I sh-t you not). It hung in the air for a good 7 minutes and the looks of disgust we're priceless. Luckily for me it was such a ranid stench that no one thought it actually came out a human being. People were staring at the vents in the ceiling and describing it to each other as a "dead turkey" smell. It's never been so hard to keep a straigh face in my entire life... To be safe I felt I had to join in with everyone and started wondering aloud what in the hell that disgusting smell was.[/QUOTE]

:ontome: