Thread: had a terrible dream last night...

had a terrible dream last night...

I was a player in the NFL Draft and was training for my 40 yard dash.... but i couldn't do anything worth a damn... they'd make me run under a table for the first 5 yards and i couldn't stay low... kept knocking into the table... they put a parachute on my back and i couldn't move... or i'd push a sled... but then legs get so sore I couldn't run again... or I'd get my starting stance all perfect and then couldn't get out of it... or they'd make me stand on one leg and I'd fall over... it was hopeless... I was a heavy legged waist bender

fellow JI'ers I beseach you what does it all mean?

I dont get it? lol
    what are u tryin to say??

Veteran
    It means you shouldn't eat pizza just before bed

Were you drunk last night and a cop was doing a field sobriety test on you?

or

Were you dreaming you were Terrance Cody?

All League

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    I was a player in the NFL Draft and was training for my 40 yard dash.... but i couldn't do anything worth a damn... they'd make me run under a table for the first 5 yards and i couldn't stay low... kept knocking into the table... they put a parachute on my back and i couldn't move... or i'd push a sled... but then legs get so sore I couldn't run again... or I'd get my starting stance all perfect and then couldn't get out of it... or they'd make me stand on one leg and I'd fall over... it was hopeless... I was a heavy legged waist bender

It means you are Terrence Cody???

All League

Hey - look on the bright side - at least Al Davis won't draft ya.

re-reading this in the light of day i think it means my subconscious is telling me my mock draft is wrong ... can't start well in the 40 = bad first pick

All League
    UDFA