Thread: The Market for Jet Tickets??

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

The Market for Jet Tickets??

Hi

I've been a season ticket holder for 9 season and sadly due to financial reasons will not be able to renew. However....

I got a call from a sales rep offering me decent upper level non psls. I was thinking it would be a shame to pass on them thus giving up my place in line, (who knows what my future holds financially) so i was thinking shell out the $1600 for them and then try and sell them all as a Season Ticket package, for what i paid.

My question is what's the market for people buying a whole season ticket package this year? Are they selling? Last thing i want is to get stuck with a $1600 credit card bill

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ToddtoBarkum1615;3538236]Hi

I've been a season ticket holder for 9 season and sadly due to financial reasons will not be able to renew. However....

I got a call from a sales rep offering me decent upper level non psls. I was thinking it would be a shame to pass on them thus giving up my place in line, (who knows what my future holds financially) so i was thinking shell out the $1600 for them and then try and sell them all as a Season Ticket package, for what i paid.

My question is what's the market for people buying a whole season ticket package this year? Are they selling? Last thing i want is to get stuck with a $1600 credit card bill[/QUOTE]

not much...I've got two tickets in section 319- first row in the upper deck I am trying to sell, w/playoff rights, before April 15th and have gotten zero feedback...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

My question is what's the market for people buying a whole season ticket package this year? Are they selling? Last thing i want is to get stuck with a $1600 credit card bill[/QUOTE]

You'll find more feedback in the "I got my season tickets" thread on "The Landing Strip" (It's stickied at the top)

However, avoid SAR I and sg3 at all costs.

Best of luck :cool:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is safe to say that anyone who wants Jets tickets for a season and can afford them can and already did purchase them on their own.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your replies. i'll post it over there

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Where are the seats..section and row ??

And a question for you:

The cheapest ticket is $95...so a pair of them for the year is $1900.

Did they really offer you two seasons tickets upstairs for $1600 ??

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;3538335]Where are the seats..section and row ??

And a question for you:

Did they really offer you two seasons tickets upstairs for $1600 ??[/QUOTE]

r'uh r'oh!!!!

:eek:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I think it depends on where in the upper deck they are....single digit rows on the sideline should be pretty sought after....higher rows in the endzone, less so.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3538271]not much...I've got two tickets in section 319- first row in the upper deck I am trying to sell, w/playoff rights, before April 15th and have gotten zero feedback...[/QUOTE]

Where were you advertising them? Depending on some circumstances, I may be interested.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;3538368]I think it depends on where in the upper deck they are....single digit rows on the sideline should be pretty sought after....higher rows in the endzone, less so.

Where were you advertising them? Depending on some circumstances, I may be interested.[/QUOTE]

called around to people I know....PM me if you want them....you'll get dibs on parking as well...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3538339]r'uh r'oh!!!!

:eek:[/QUOTE]

sounds like a doggin deal...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3538394]sounds like a doggin deal...[/QUOTE]

lol i remember that. sweet deal :yes:

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;3538335]Where are the seats..section and row ??

And a question for you:

Did they really offer you two seasons tickets upstairs for $1600 ??[/QUOTE]

No, you're right i forgot about the damn preseason games when doing the math. they are in Sec 334 and she had some in row 12, 13 and 14. they are $105 each