Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Wayne Patrick - FB - Buffalo Bills - RIP

  1. #1
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323

    Wayne Patrick - FB - Buffalo Bills - RIP

    Just got this email from the owner of the Remember the AFL website:

    AFL fans and former players:

    Sorry to tell you that Wayne Patrick, OJ Simpson's bruising blocking fullback with the Bills, passed away on March 23, 2010, after a long battle with heart and kidney problems.

    Also, I now have placed a list of the seventeen former AFL players who passed away in 2009, the league's would-be 50th season, at http://www.remembertheafl.com/AFLDecedents.htm

    Regards,

    Ange Coniglio
    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=50146768


  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Broomfield, CO
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Just got this email from the owner of the Remember the AFL website:

    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=50146768

    Wow, there's an actual website called fingagrave.com... creepy

  3. #3
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    382
    May the man rest in peace--but Jim Braxton was OJ's FB of note. May he RIP too.

  4. #4
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    218
    RIP

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,967
    sign this beast!!


    oops. sorry

    I thought it said he had been released not deceased

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Miracle In The Meadowlands View Post
    Wow, there's an actual website called fingagrave.com... creepy












    Sure.....I've used it for years.

    SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 03-26-2010 at 02:58 PM.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Broomfield, CO
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

    Sure.....I've used it for years.

    SAR I

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,875
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    sign this beast!!


    oops. sorry

    I thought it said he had been released not deceased
    As classy and funny as always. Keep up the good work.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Patrollie View Post
    As classy and funny as always. Keep up the good work.
    Pattycake draft in less than a month, vinny


    and Video Billy has 37 picks (at least according to FauxJerk)



    Run along to Patsfan.com where you and your fellow chowds can mock yourself to death

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,875
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Pattycake draft in less than a month, vinny


    and Video Billy has 37 picks (at least according to FauxJerk)



    Run along to Patsfan.com where you and your fellow chowds can mock yourself to death
    Only Skippy Goohead the Third could derail a RIP thread.

    Aways classy there skippy.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,967
    please just go


    you are trying way too hard and the flailing is showing

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Just got this email from the owner of the Remember the AFL website:



    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=50146768

    I thought Jim Braxton was his fullback in Buffalo

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,875
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    please just go


    you are trying way too hard and the flailing is showing
    You need help. seriously.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,967
    once again, you have ruined another thread.


    seriously, there are hundreds of patriot fan forums for you to enjoy

    you add nothing here but sh1tstirring

    please, once again, we are asking nicely

    go away

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    Why pay attention?

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,875
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    once again, you have ruined another thread.


    seriously, there are hundreds of patriot fan forums for you to enjoy

    you add nothing here but sh1tstirring

    please, once again, we are asking nicely

    go away
    Why do you like to constantly accuse others of doing what it is actually your own doing?

    And what's this "we" crap. You speak for no one but your own miserable self.

    Issues, Skippy. Serious and real issues old man.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Why pay attention?
    Indeed

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Patrollie View Post
    Why do you like to constantly accuse others of doing what it is actually your own doing?

    And what's this "we" crap. You speak for no one but your own miserable self.

    Issues, Skippy. Serious and real issues old man.


    SAR I

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,218
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    once again, you have ruined another thread.

    seriously, there are hundreds of patriot fan forums for you to enjoy

    you add nothing here but sh1tstirring

    please, once again, we are asking nicely

    go away


    SAR I

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,967
    heres one I'd like to see, vinny....



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us